Jessica Simpson Throws Bachelorette Party With Eric Johnson
Jessica Simpson and her fiance Eric Johnson (II) hosted a co-ed bachelor/bachelorette party on Monday night, June 9. The fun bash took place on the rooftop of the Eveleigh restaurant in L.A. As reported by PEOPLE, the couple's friends and family including Johnson's former NFL teammates and his dad were present.
"They didn't want a traditional bachelor-bachelorette where they go off and do their own thing, because our group of friends is so close we just wanted to all be together," Simpson's friend and bridesmaid Stephanie Terblanche said. "This is what we would do anyway. We would all go out, and I think that this speaks for the group. If we are not going to be at someone's house hanging out playing beer pong, this is the closest thing to it."
According to a separate report by ABC News, the party was started with a speech by Simpson's mother Tina and was followed by a toast for the couple. "Everyone had so much fun celebrating Jessica and Eric," a source shared. "Dinner was great, there were a bunch of touching toasts and then everyone went dancing!"
The guests enjoyed appetizers which included Brussels sprouts, fried artichokes, truffle fries and salad in addition to other dishes such as a family-style meal of chicken, meatballs, steak and veggies.
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death