Jessica Simpson Throws Bachelorette Party With Eric Johnson
Jessica Simpson and her fiance Eric Johnson (II) hosted a co-ed bachelor/bachelorette party on Monday night, June 9. The fun bash took place on the rooftop of the Eveleigh restaurant in L.A. As reported by PEOPLE, the couple's friends and family including Johnson's former NFL teammates and his dad were present.
"They didn't want a traditional bachelor-bachelorette where they go off and do their own thing, because our group of friends is so close we just wanted to all be together," Simpson's friend and bridesmaid Stephanie Terblanche said. "This is what we would do anyway. We would all go out, and I think that this speaks for the group. If we are not going to be at someone's house hanging out playing beer pong, this is the closest thing to it."
According to a separate report by ABC News, the party was started with a speech by Simpson's mother Tina and was followed by a toast for the couple. "Everyone had so much fun celebrating Jessica and Eric," a source shared. "Dinner was great, there were a bunch of touching toasts and then everyone went dancing!"
The guests enjoyed appetizers which included Brussels sprouts, fried artichokes, truffle fries and salad in addition to other dishes such as a family-style meal of chicken, meatballs, steak and veggies.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!