Brad Pitt Channels His Inner Wardaddy in 'Fury' First Footage
The first ever footage for David Ayer's war film "Fury" is unleashed online after getting debuted at World of Tanks E3 Panel. Presented in a form of featurette with commentaries from the director, the producer, and some of the main actors, the video is packed with explosions and action scenes.
Set at the very end of World War II, in April 1945 as the Allies make their final push in the European Theater, the film follows a battle-hardened army sergeant named Wardaddy (Brad Pitt) who commands a Sherman tank and her five-man crew on a deadly mission behind enemy lines. Outnumbered and outgunned, they face overwhelming odds in their heroic attempts to strike at the heart of Nazi Germany.
Also written by Ayer, the movie is supported by Shia LaBeouf, Logan Lerman, Jon Bernthal, Michael Pena, Jason Isaacs, Scott Eastwood, and Alicia von Rittberg. It is scheduled to make its way out Stateside starting November 14 this year.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App