Brad Pitt Channels His Inner Wardaddy in 'Fury' First Footage
The first ever footage for David Ayer's war film "Fury" is unleashed online after getting debuted at World of Tanks E3 Panel. Presented in a form of featurette with commentaries from the director, the producer, and some of the main actors, the video is packed with explosions and action scenes.
Set at the very end of World War II, in April 1945 as the Allies make their final push in the European Theater, the film follows a battle-hardened army sergeant named Wardaddy (Brad Pitt) who commands a Sherman tank and her five-man crew on a deadly mission behind enemy lines. Outnumbered and outgunned, they face overwhelming odds in their heroic attempts to strike at the heart of Nazi Germany.
Also written by Ayer, the movie is supported by Shia LaBeouf, Logan Lerman, Jon Bernthal, Michael Pena, Jason Isaacs, Scott Eastwood, and Alicia von Rittberg. It is scheduled to make its way out Stateside starting November 14 this year.
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending