Brad Pitt Channels His Inner Wardaddy in 'Fury' First Footage
The first ever footage for David Ayer's war film "Fury" is unleashed online after getting debuted at World of Tanks E3 Panel. Presented in a form of featurette with commentaries from the director, the producer, and some of the main actors, the video is packed with explosions and action scenes.
Set at the very end of World War II, in April 1945 as the Allies make their final push in the European Theater, the film follows a battle-hardened army sergeant named Wardaddy (Brad Pitt) who commands a Sherman tank and her five-man crew on a deadly mission behind enemy lines. Outnumbered and outgunned, they face overwhelming odds in their heroic attempts to strike at the heart of Nazi Germany.
Also written by Ayer, the movie is supported by Shia LaBeouf, Logan Lerman, Jon Bernthal, Michael Pena, Jason Isaacs, Scott Eastwood, and Alicia von Rittberg. It is scheduled to make its way out Stateside starting November 14 this year.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says