Brad Pitt Channels His Inner Wardaddy in 'Fury' First Footage
The first ever footage for David Ayer's war film "Fury" is unleashed online after getting debuted at World of Tanks E3 Panel. Presented in a form of featurette with commentaries from the director, the producer, and some of the main actors, the video is packed with explosions and action scenes.
Set at the very end of World War II, in April 1945 as the Allies make their final push in the European Theater, the film follows a battle-hardened army sergeant named Wardaddy (Brad Pitt) who commands a Sherman tank and her five-man crew on a deadly mission behind enemy lines. Outnumbered and outgunned, they face overwhelming odds in their heroic attempts to strike at the heart of Nazi Germany.
Also written by Ayer, the movie is supported by Shia LaBeouf, Logan Lerman, Jon Bernthal, Michael Pena, Jason Isaacs, Scott Eastwood, and Alicia von Rittberg. It is scheduled to make its way out Stateside starting November 14 this year.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked