LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Diss Brandi Glanville in First Trailer for VH1's Reality Show
VH1 has released the first official trailer for its new unscripted series starring LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian. In the promo for "LeAnn & Eddie", the couple sits together to talk about their marriage.
Admitting that their relationship "didn't quite start off like we had planned," the actor explains, "We were both married to other people...now who we really are is a couple and in love." Rimes chimes in that they're just "trying to figure out how to navigate this family ... that's highly publicized." Cibrian adds, "Everyone thinks they know how it is with us," but "there's two sides to every story."
His ex Brandi Glanville is also brought up in the promo video as Cibrian says, "I have no idea what my ex-wife is up to." He later gets a text message, but is disappointed to know that it's from the star of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills".
As for having children, Rimes confesses, "Eddie and I have talked about having kids and waiting for the right time. I'm 31 and my mom had fertility issues. I know Eddie isn't quite ready but this could be my only opportunity to have a child."
"LeAnn & Eddie" premieres Thursday, July 17 at 10:30 P.M ET on VH1.
The couple, whose romance sparked when they filmed Lifetime's TV movie "Northern Lights", wanted "to reveal what their lives are really like - from the normalcy of their home life, to what drives them artistically, to the chaos of their celebrity life" with the show.
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs