Jake Gyllenhaal and Rachel McAdams Spotted Together Again at Boxing Match
Jake Gyllenhaal and Rachel McAdams are the latest Hollywood stars rumored to be coupling up. They have been seen together in a number of occasions in recent weeks, the latest at the boxing match between Miguel Cotto and Sergio Martinez in New York City on Monday, June 9.
"They arrived together and sat next to each other," a source told NY Post's Page Six, adding the actors were "in deep conversation." The alleged couple stayed behind for an hour at the party and looked "happy and very friendly."
Gyllenhaal and McAdams are co-stars in the boxing film "Southpaw". Also starring Lupita Nyong'o, it follows a junior middleweight champion of the world who suffers a tragedy that causes his world to come crashing down around him.
Rumors of McAdams and Gyllenhaal striking a romance after starring together in the film have started since early June. They were spotted at Pittsburgh's restaurant Meat and Potatoes.
Us Weekly reported that the meetings between the co-stars were friendly and work-related. "They've just been meeting about the movie...It's really coming together," a source told the site. Regarding the boxing match date, the source said, "It's research for the film. Jake's been going to a few fights, and they've been meeting with the boxers...They were there to watch the fight and chat with the trainers and people involved with the sport."
McAdams reportedly is still romancing Patrick Sambrook whom she was seen with in May.
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo