Jake Gyllenhaal and Rachel McAdams Spotted Together Again at Boxing Match
Jake Gyllenhaal and Rachel McAdams are the latest Hollywood stars rumored to be coupling up. They have been seen together in a number of occasions in recent weeks, the latest at the boxing match between Miguel Cotto and Sergio Martinez in New York City on Monday, June 9.
"They arrived together and sat next to each other," a source told NY Post's Page Six, adding the actors were "in deep conversation." The alleged couple stayed behind for an hour at the party and looked "happy and very friendly."
Gyllenhaal and McAdams are co-stars in the boxing film "Southpaw". Also starring Lupita Nyong'o, it follows a junior middleweight champion of the world who suffers a tragedy that causes his world to come crashing down around him.
Rumors of McAdams and Gyllenhaal striking a romance after starring together in the film have started since early June. They were spotted at Pittsburgh's restaurant Meat and Potatoes.
Us Weekly reported that the meetings between the co-stars were friendly and work-related. "They've just been meeting about the movie...It's really coming together," a source told the site. Regarding the boxing match date, the source said, "It's research for the film. Jake's been going to a few fights, and they've been meeting with the boxers...They were there to watch the fight and chat with the trainers and people involved with the sport."
McAdams reportedly is still romancing Patrick Sambrook whom she was seen with in May.
More Jake Gyllenhaal News
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017