Tracy Morgan's Mother Banned From Visiting the Actor
Tracy Morgan's mother Alicia Warden apparently was denied visitation following a fatal crash in New Jersey which killed one man and severely injured Morgan over the weekend. According to a TMZ report, Warden, who has a strained relationship with Morgan, said she had no idea that her son was severely injured in the crash on Saturday, June 7 and she only learned of the news from TV.
On Saturday, Warden went to the hospital where the comedian is being treated, but she was turned away by the hospital's guard and Morgan's fiancee Megan Wollover. According to Warden, her son's fiancee had a thing against her.
The next day, she came again and was allowed to stay with Morgan for 5 minutes. Warden said her son was unconscious during the visit and there were some friends and a pastor in the room. "All I wanted was for our family to be alone with him. I wanted to pray over him and couldn't do that because so many people were in the room," she claimed.
On Tuesday, the New Jersey State Police released recordings from 911 calls made shortly after the accident. "There's a terrible accident. The car flipped. It's on its side," a woman told the operator. Another caller said, "There was an accident on the New Jersey Turnpike. It happened behind us."
A Wal-Mart truck driver named Kevin Roper has been charged with death by auto and four counts of assault by auto. According to a criminal complained filed on Monday, Roper had been awake for more than 24 hours before he hit Morgan's car and caused chain reaction crash. He is scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism