Racist and Hateful Messages Found in Kris Jenner's Hacked Instagram
Kris Jenner was a victim of hacking. The Kardashian matriarch's Instagram displayed a hateful message about her son-in-law Kanye West and daughter Khloe Kardashian's new boyfriend French Montana on Tuesday, June 10.
"So this happened today," one of the messages read. "Shout out to all of my followers. I don't like Kanye West. I just pretend I do so my daughters can make a profit. I can't stand Kanye and I hate Karim ... that's French Montana."
The message turned racist as it continued, "He's [Montana] not even black. If I liked blacks so much I'd date one! Truth be told they are a way to come up. LOL. ...Anywho the first to #IhateKanye will get a follow." It was even signed off with Jenner's signature "Thanks dolls".
The messages were quickly deleted but Jenner remained mum about it. The fact is, she had nothing but praise for West since the first time he dated her daughter Kim Kardashian. Jenner congratulated the rapper on his 37th birthday on June 8, writing "Happy Birthday to my new son #KanyeWest!!!! Have an amazing day I love you.....thank you for being such an inspiration. #family #love."
More Kris Jenner News
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated