Jason Schwartzman and Wife Brady Cunningham Welcome Baby No. 2
Congratulations are in order for "Saving Mr. Banks" actor Jason Schwartzman and his fashion designer wife Brady Cunningham. A source confirms to Us Weekly that Brady has given birth to a baby girl, their second child together.
The couple is already parents to a 3-year-old daughter. "Marlowe is super excited about becoming a big sister," a source said when it was announced last December that they were expecting a second a child. "They are thrilled to be adding to the family."
Jason Schwartzman, 33, and Brady Cunningham got married in July 2009. "I read a book that said you're supposed to do that -- it's called The Baby Whisperer," he once said. "You're supposed to take the baby around and be like, 'This is the bathroom. And this is the living room.' "
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off