Jason Schwartzman and Wife Brady Cunningham Welcome Baby No. 2
Congratulations are in order for "Saving Mr. Banks" actor Jason Schwartzman and his fashion designer wife Brady Cunningham. A source confirms to Us Weekly that Brady has given birth to a baby girl, their second child together.
The couple is already parents to a 3-year-old daughter. "Marlowe is super excited about becoming a big sister," a source said when it was announced last December that they were expecting a second a child. "They are thrilled to be adding to the family."
Jason Schwartzman, 33, and Brady Cunningham got married in July 2009. "I read a book that said you're supposed to do that -- it's called The Baby Whisperer," he once said. "You're supposed to take the baby around and be like, 'This is the bathroom. And this is the living room.' "
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship
- These Two 'Suicide Squad' Characters May Also Get Spin-Off Films