Jason Schwartzman and Wife Brady Cunningham Welcome Baby No. 2
Congratulations are in order for "Saving Mr. Banks" actor Jason Schwartzman and his fashion designer wife Brady Cunningham. A source confirms to Us Weekly that Brady has given birth to a baby girl, their second child together.
The couple is already parents to a 3-year-old daughter. "Marlowe is super excited about becoming a big sister," a source said when it was announced last December that they were expecting a second a child. "They are thrilled to be adding to the family."
Jason Schwartzman, 33, and Brady Cunningham got married in July 2009. "I read a book that said you're supposed to do that -- it's called The Baby Whisperer," he once said. "You're supposed to take the baby around and be like, 'This is the bathroom. And this is the living room.' "
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism