Jason Schwartzman and Wife Brady Cunningham Welcome Baby No. 2
Congratulations are in order for "Saving Mr. Banks" actor Jason Schwartzman and his fashion designer wife Brady Cunningham. A source confirms to Us Weekly that Brady has given birth to a baby girl, their second child together.
The couple is already parents to a 3-year-old daughter. "Marlowe is super excited about becoming a big sister," a source said when it was announced last December that they were expecting a second a child. "They are thrilled to be adding to the family."
Jason Schwartzman, 33, and Brady Cunningham got married in July 2009. "I read a book that said you're supposed to do that -- it's called The Baby Whisperer," he once said. "You're supposed to take the baby around and be like, 'This is the bathroom. And this is the living room.' "
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival