Olympic Gold Medalist Charlie White Engaged to Tanith Belbin
Charlie White is settling down. The Olympic ice skating gold medalist popped the question to his figure skating girlfriend Tanith Belbin in Hawaii. He broke the news on Instagram by posting a picture of him and his new fiancee smiling from ear to ear with a backdrop of ocean. She is seen showing her engagement ring.
"Couldn't ask for a more beautiful setting for the best time in our life! Hashtag she said yes!!!" the 26-year-old athlete wrote. "I promised myself I wouldn't do this. But I think Hawaii took that as a challenge 'cause dang! Look at that!" so he added in another picture of rainbow above the ocean.
The engagement came just weeks after he finished fifth on "Dancing with the Stars". He said Belbin, 29, didn't mind he was rumored dating his dance partner Meryl Davis. "She gets it," he told PEOPLE in March. "She won the silver medal in 2006 with her partner Ben Agosto, and people were always like, 'Are you guys dating?' It's just something you get as dancers. [Her understanding] makes my life so much easier."
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set