Olympic Gold Medalist Charlie White Engaged to Tanith Belbin
Charlie White is settling down. The Olympic ice skating gold medalist popped the question to his figure skating girlfriend Tanith Belbin in Hawaii. He broke the news on Instagram by posting a picture of him and his new fiancee smiling from ear to ear with a backdrop of ocean. She is seen showing her engagement ring.
"Couldn't ask for a more beautiful setting for the best time in our life! Hashtag she said yes!!!" the 26-year-old athlete wrote. "I promised myself I wouldn't do this. But I think Hawaii took that as a challenge 'cause dang! Look at that!" so he added in another picture of rainbow above the ocean.
The engagement came just weeks after he finished fifth on "Dancing with the Stars". He said Belbin, 29, didn't mind he was rumored dating his dance partner Meryl Davis. "She gets it," he told PEOPLE in March. "She won the silver medal in 2006 with her partner Ben Agosto, and people were always like, 'Are you guys dating?' It's just something you get as dancers. [Her understanding] makes my life so much easier."
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans