Jaime King Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Says It Shouldn't Be 'Taboo'
Jaime King encourages mothers to breastfeed their babies in an Instagram post. The "Hart of Dixie" actress took to the social media on June 8 to share a photo of an intimate moment when she breastfeeds her baby and leave an encouraging message to fellow mothers.
"#JamesKnight is now 8 months old! These are the moments a mother lives for. Breastfeeding should not be taboo- and bottle feeding should not be judged- it's ALL fun for the whole family :)," the caption read. In the photo, both mother and son can be seen lying in bed. Her dog also makes an appearance in the snap.
King and her director husband Kyle Newman got married in 2007. The pair announced that they were expecting their first child in May 2013 and baby James arrived in October 2013. "Nice to meet you! #FATHER #IMADAD #BABYTIME @jaime_king is doing amazing! The most incredible feeling," Newman announced his son's arrival back then.
A few days ago, the actress took to Twitter to slam people who made comments about new mothers' physical appearance. "People should really be more conscious of judging mothers for being too 'fat' or too 'thin' after having a baby. It's disgusting & cruel," she tweeted on June 7.
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation