Jaime King Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Says It Shouldn't Be 'Taboo'
Jaime King encourages mothers to breastfeed their babies in an Instagram post. The "Hart of Dixie" actress took to the social media on June 8 to share a photo of an intimate moment when she breastfeeds her baby and leave an encouraging message to fellow mothers.
"#JamesKnight is now 8 months old! These are the moments a mother lives for. Breastfeeding should not be taboo- and bottle feeding should not be judged- it's ALL fun for the whole family :)," the caption read. In the photo, both mother and son can be seen lying in bed. Her dog also makes an appearance in the snap.
King and her director husband Kyle Newman got married in 2007. The pair announced that they were expecting their first child in May 2013 and baby James arrived in October 2013. "Nice to meet you! #FATHER #IMADAD #BABYTIME @jaime_king is doing amazing! The most incredible feeling," Newman announced his son's arrival back then.
A few days ago, the actress took to Twitter to slam people who made comments about new mothers' physical appearance. "People should really be more conscious of judging mothers for being too 'fat' or too 'thin' after having a baby. It's disgusting & cruel," she tweeted on June 7.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'