Jaime King Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Says It Shouldn't Be 'Taboo'
Jaime King encourages mothers to breastfeed their babies in an Instagram post. The "Hart of Dixie" actress took to the social media on June 8 to share a photo of an intimate moment when she breastfeeds her baby and leave an encouraging message to fellow mothers.
"#JamesKnight is now 8 months old! These are the moments a mother lives for. Breastfeeding should not be taboo- and bottle feeding should not be judged- it's ALL fun for the whole family :)," the caption read. In the photo, both mother and son can be seen lying in bed. Her dog also makes an appearance in the snap.
King and her director husband Kyle Newman got married in 2007. The pair announced that they were expecting their first child in May 2013 and baby James arrived in October 2013. "Nice to meet you! #FATHER #IMADAD #BABYTIME @jaime_king is doing amazing! The most incredible feeling," Newman announced his son's arrival back then.
A few days ago, the actress took to Twitter to slam people who made comments about new mothers' physical appearance. "People should really be more conscious of judging mothers for being too 'fat' or too 'thin' after having a baby. It's disgusting & cruel," she tweeted on June 7.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'