Jaime King Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Says It Shouldn't Be 'Taboo'
Jaime King encourages mothers to breastfeed their babies in an Instagram post. The "Hart of Dixie" actress took to the social media on June 8 to share a photo of an intimate moment when she breastfeeds her baby and leave an encouraging message to fellow mothers.
"#JamesKnight is now 8 months old! These are the moments a mother lives for. Breastfeeding should not be taboo- and bottle feeding should not be judged- it's ALL fun for the whole family :)," the caption read. In the photo, both mother and son can be seen lying in bed. Her dog also makes an appearance in the snap.
King and her director husband Kyle Newman got married in 2007. The pair announced that they were expecting their first child in May 2013 and baby James arrived in October 2013. "Nice to meet you! #FATHER #IMADAD #BABYTIME @jaime_king is doing amazing! The most incredible feeling," Newman announced his son's arrival back then.
A few days ago, the actress took to Twitter to slam people who made comments about new mothers' physical appearance. "People should really be more conscious of judging mothers for being too 'fat' or too 'thin' after having a baby. It's disgusting & cruel," she tweeted on June 7.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake