Michael Jackson's Estate Plots Eight More Posthumous Albums
Michael Jackson's career is seemingly still far from over. According to a new report by Rolling Stone, the family of the late King of Pop is now plotting eight more posthumous albums as they still have plenty of materials in their vaults.
"We got more surprises coming," said Rodney Jerkins who served as a producer of Jackson's second posthumous album "Xscape". There's still no word on when fans can finally listen to something new.
One of the problems with new Jacko releases would probably be the little demand for his new music. "After a while, a certain part of the audience stops listening," explained Dan Beck, a former Epic Records exec who worked closely with Jackson.
"Xscape", which was released last month, received mixed reviews from music critics. Executive produced by Timbaland, the record debuted at No. 2 on Billboard 200. Its lead single "Love Never Felt So Good" peaked at No. 9 on Billboard 100.
More Michael Jackson News
- J. Cole Announces '4 Your Eyez Only World Tour'
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'