Michael Jackson's Estate Plots Eight More Posthumous Albums
Michael Jackson's career is seemingly still far from over. According to a new report by Rolling Stone, the family of the late King of Pop is now plotting eight more posthumous albums as they still have plenty of materials in their vaults.
"We got more surprises coming," said Rodney Jerkins who served as a producer of Jackson's second posthumous album "Xscape". There's still no word on when fans can finally listen to something new.
One of the problems with new Jacko releases would probably be the little demand for his new music. "After a while, a certain part of the audience stops listening," explained Dan Beck, a former Epic Records exec who worked closely with Jackson.
"Xscape", which was released last month, received mixed reviews from music critics. Executive produced by Timbaland, the record debuted at No. 2 on Billboard 200. Its lead single "Love Never Felt So Good" peaked at No. 9 on Billboard 100.
More Michael Jackson News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos