Michael Jackson's Estate Plots Eight More Posthumous Albums
Michael Jackson's career is seemingly still far from over. According to a new report by Rolling Stone, the family of the late King of Pop is now plotting eight more posthumous albums as they still have plenty of materials in their vaults.
"We got more surprises coming," said Rodney Jerkins who served as a producer of Jackson's second posthumous album "Xscape". There's still no word on when fans can finally listen to something new.
One of the problems with new Jacko releases would probably be the little demand for his new music. "After a while, a certain part of the audience stops listening," explained Dan Beck, a former Epic Records exec who worked closely with Jackson.
"Xscape", which was released last month, received mixed reviews from music critics. Executive produced by Timbaland, the record debuted at No. 2 on Billboard 200. Its lead single "Love Never Felt So Good" peaked at No. 9 on Billboard 100.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed