Michael Jackson's Estate Plots Eight More Posthumous Albums
Michael Jackson's career is seemingly still far from over. According to a new report by Rolling Stone, the family of the late King of Pop is now plotting eight more posthumous albums as they still have plenty of materials in their vaults.
"We got more surprises coming," said Rodney Jerkins who served as a producer of Jackson's second posthumous album "Xscape". There's still no word on when fans can finally listen to something new.
One of the problems with new Jacko releases would probably be the little demand for his new music. "After a while, a certain part of the audience stops listening," explained Dan Beck, a former Epic Records exec who worked closely with Jackson.
"Xscape", which was released last month, received mixed reviews from music critics. Executive produced by Timbaland, the record debuted at No. 2 on Billboard 200. Its lead single "Love Never Felt So Good" peaked at No. 9 on Billboard 100.
More Michael Jackson News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics