Michael Jackson's Estate Plots Eight More Posthumous Albums
Michael Jackson's career is seemingly still far from over. According to a new report by Rolling Stone, the family of the late King of Pop is now plotting eight more posthumous albums as they still have plenty of materials in their vaults.
"We got more surprises coming," said Rodney Jerkins who served as a producer of Jackson's second posthumous album "Xscape". There's still no word on when fans can finally listen to something new.
One of the problems with new Jacko releases would probably be the little demand for his new music. "After a while, a certain part of the audience stops listening," explained Dan Beck, a former Epic Records exec who worked closely with Jackson.
"Xscape", which was released last month, received mixed reviews from music critics. Executive produced by Timbaland, the record debuted at No. 2 on Billboard 200. Its lead single "Love Never Felt So Good" peaked at No. 9 on Billboard 100.
More Michael Jackson News
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'