Andy Cohen Denies Developing 'I Slept With a Celebrity'
Andy Cohen is not developing a new reality TV show called "I Slept With a Celebrity", according to the television personality himself. Days after the reports made the rounds on the web, he finally took to Twitter to address the rumors. "All the jokes have been v funny but I am actually NOT producing this show everybody! #IDidntSleepWithACeleb," so he wrote on Monday, June 9.
It was previously reported that Cohen would team up with Warner Horizon Television to executive produce the unscripted series. According to The Hollywood Reporter, each episode would feature two guests dishing about how their walk with fame led to a walk of shame, describing where they met, where they went and what they wore - or didn't.
It's additionally said that the show aimed to deliver "the juiciest gossip from people who say they got to experience the glitz and glamour of Hollywood - and then a whole lot more..."
The "Watch What Happens: Live" host has found success with "The Real Housewives" franchise that he executive produces and airs on Bravo TV.
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable