Andy Cohen Denies Developing 'I Slept With a Celebrity'
Andy Cohen is not developing a new reality TV show called "I Slept With a Celebrity", according to the television personality himself. Days after the reports made the rounds on the web, he finally took to Twitter to address the rumors. "All the jokes have been v funny but I am actually NOT producing this show everybody! #IDidntSleepWithACeleb," so he wrote on Monday, June 9.
It was previously reported that Cohen would team up with Warner Horizon Television to executive produce the unscripted series. According to The Hollywood Reporter, each episode would feature two guests dishing about how their walk with fame led to a walk of shame, describing where they met, where they went and what they wore - or didn't.
It's additionally said that the show aimed to deliver "the juiciest gossip from people who say they got to experience the glitz and glamour of Hollywood - and then a whole lot more..."
The "Watch What Happens: Live" host has found success with "The Real Housewives" franchise that he executive produces and airs on Bravo TV.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7