Nicolas Cage Wears T-Shirt Featuring His Face at Guns N' Roses Concert
Nicolas Cage sported a unique look when he attended Guns N' Roses' concert in Las Vegas over the weekend. The "National Treasure" actor rocked a white t-shirt featuring a cartoon image of himself at the show. In the snap, which was shared on the legendary band's Instagram, Cage can be seen rocking a blue blazer, dark pants, sunglasses and a cowboy hat.
Actor/comedian Andrew Dice Clay can be seen standing beside the "Knowing" actor in the snap which apparently was taken following the group's show at The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas on Saturday, June 7. Clay opted for similar aviator sunglasses and a leather top for the concert.
The image featured on Cage's t-shirt shows Cage's facial expression he made in 1988's movie "Vampire's Kiss". The popular illustration, called "You don't say", is used in online forums to express frustration for an obvious statement.
Another photo posted on Guns N' Roses' Instagram shows the actor joining the members onstage. "Last bow in Vegas!" the caption simply read.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip