Nicolas Cage Wears T-Shirt Featuring His Face at Guns N' Roses Concert
Nicolas Cage sported a unique look when he attended Guns N' Roses' concert in Las Vegas over the weekend. The "National Treasure" actor rocked a white t-shirt featuring a cartoon image of himself at the show. In the snap, which was shared on the legendary band's Instagram, Cage can be seen rocking a blue blazer, dark pants, sunglasses and a cowboy hat.
Actor/comedian Andrew Dice Clay can be seen standing beside the "Knowing" actor in the snap which apparently was taken following the group's show at The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas on Saturday, June 7. Clay opted for similar aviator sunglasses and a leather top for the concert.
The image featured on Cage's t-shirt shows Cage's facial expression he made in 1988's movie "Vampire's Kiss". The popular illustration, called "You don't say", is used in online forums to express frustration for an obvious statement.
Another photo posted on Guns N' Roses' Instagram shows the actor joining the members onstage. "Last bow in Vegas!" the caption simply read.
More Nicolas Cage News
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'