Nicolas Cage Wears T-Shirt Featuring His Face at Guns N' Roses Concert
Nicolas Cage sported a unique look when he attended Guns N' Roses' concert in Las Vegas over the weekend. The "National Treasure" actor rocked a white t-shirt featuring a cartoon image of himself at the show. In the snap, which was shared on the legendary band's Instagram, Cage can be seen rocking a blue blazer, dark pants, sunglasses and a cowboy hat.
Actor/comedian Andrew Dice Clay can be seen standing beside the "Knowing" actor in the snap which apparently was taken following the group's show at The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas on Saturday, June 7. Clay opted for similar aviator sunglasses and a leather top for the concert.
The image featured on Cage's t-shirt shows Cage's facial expression he made in 1988's movie "Vampire's Kiss". The popular illustration, called "You don't say", is used in online forums to express frustration for an obvious statement.
Another photo posted on Guns N' Roses' Instagram shows the actor joining the members onstage. "Last bow in Vegas!" the caption simply read.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce