Nicolas Cage Wears T-Shirt Featuring His Face at Guns N' Roses Concert
Nicolas Cage sported a unique look when he attended Guns N' Roses' concert in Las Vegas over the weekend. The "National Treasure" actor rocked a white t-shirt featuring a cartoon image of himself at the show. In the snap, which was shared on the legendary band's Instagram, Cage can be seen rocking a blue blazer, dark pants, sunglasses and a cowboy hat.
Actor/comedian Andrew Dice Clay can be seen standing beside the "Knowing" actor in the snap which apparently was taken following the group's show at The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas on Saturday, June 7. Clay opted for similar aviator sunglasses and a leather top for the concert.
The image featured on Cage's t-shirt shows Cage's facial expression he made in 1988's movie "Vampire's Kiss". The popular illustration, called "You don't say", is used in online forums to express frustration for an obvious statement.
Another photo posted on Guns N' Roses' Instagram shows the actor joining the members onstage. "Last bow in Vegas!" the caption simply read.
More Nicolas Cage News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'