'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Say Season 4 Finale Is the Best Episode Ever
Prepare to be blown away by the next episode of "Game of Thrones". After stunning fans with many epic episodes this season, showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss apparently still keep the best for the last as they claim that the upcoming season finale will be the best episode ever.
"It's the best finale we've ever done, bar none," they say in a statement, teasing, "The performances from our cast, the direction from Alex Graves, the VFX work, the new [music] cues from Ramin Djawadi-all of it came together in perhaps the finest hour we've produced."
They continue claiming, "We're immensely proud of 'The Children.' And a little intimidated by the episode, because now we have to get back to the business of season five and figure out a way to top it."
The last episode of "Thrones" season 4 is set to air Sunday, June 15 at 9/8c on HBO. It is expected to reveal the fate of Tyrion who is sentenced to death. The battle on the Wall continues and according to the official synopsis, "an unexpected arrival north of the Wall changes circumstances. Dany is forced to face harsh realities. Bran learns more of his destiny. Tyrion sees the truth of his situation."
More Game of Thrones News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'