'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Say Season 4 Finale Is the Best Episode Ever
Prepare to be blown away by the next episode of "Game of Thrones". After stunning fans with many epic episodes this season, showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss apparently still keep the best for the last as they claim that the upcoming season finale will be the best episode ever.
"It's the best finale we've ever done, bar none," they say in a statement, teasing, "The performances from our cast, the direction from Alex Graves, the VFX work, the new [music] cues from Ramin Djawadi-all of it came together in perhaps the finest hour we've produced."
They continue claiming, "We're immensely proud of 'The Children.' And a little intimidated by the episode, because now we have to get back to the business of season five and figure out a way to top it."
The last episode of "Thrones" season 4 is set to air Sunday, June 15 at 9/8c on HBO. It is expected to reveal the fate of Tyrion who is sentenced to death. The battle on the Wall continues and according to the official synopsis, "an unexpected arrival north of the Wall changes circumstances. Dany is forced to face harsh realities. Bran learns more of his destiny. Tyrion sees the truth of his situation."
More Game of Thrones News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama