'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Say Season 4 Finale Is the Best Episode Ever
Prepare to be blown away by the next episode of "Game of Thrones". After stunning fans with many epic episodes this season, showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss apparently still keep the best for the last as they claim that the upcoming season finale will be the best episode ever.
"It's the best finale we've ever done, bar none," they say in a statement, teasing, "The performances from our cast, the direction from Alex Graves, the VFX work, the new [music] cues from Ramin Djawadi-all of it came together in perhaps the finest hour we've produced."
They continue claiming, "We're immensely proud of 'The Children.' And a little intimidated by the episode, because now we have to get back to the business of season five and figure out a way to top it."
The last episode of "Thrones" season 4 is set to air Sunday, June 15 at 9/8c on HBO. It is expected to reveal the fate of Tyrion who is sentenced to death. The battle on the Wall continues and according to the official synopsis, "an unexpected arrival north of the Wall changes circumstances. Dany is forced to face harsh realities. Bran learns more of his destiny. Tyrion sees the truth of his situation."
More Game of Thrones News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS