'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Say Season 4 Finale Is the Best Episode Ever
Prepare to be blown away by the next episode of "Game of Thrones". After stunning fans with many epic episodes this season, showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss apparently still keep the best for the last as they claim that the upcoming season finale will be the best episode ever.
"It's the best finale we've ever done, bar none," they say in a statement, teasing, "The performances from our cast, the direction from Alex Graves, the VFX work, the new [music] cues from Ramin Djawadi-all of it came together in perhaps the finest hour we've produced."
They continue claiming, "We're immensely proud of 'The Children.' And a little intimidated by the episode, because now we have to get back to the business of season five and figure out a way to top it."
The last episode of "Thrones" season 4 is set to air Sunday, June 15 at 9/8c on HBO. It is expected to reveal the fate of Tyrion who is sentenced to death. The battle on the Wall continues and according to the official synopsis, "an unexpected arrival north of the Wall changes circumstances. Dany is forced to face harsh realities. Bran learns more of his destiny. Tyrion sees the truth of his situation."
More Game of Thrones News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'