Danity Kane Bids Farewell to Member Aundrea Fimbres at L.A. Pride Show
Danity Kane said goodbye to one of its members during their show at the L.A. Pride Festival in West Hollywood over the weekend. Aundrea Fimbres, who announced her exit from DK last month, told the crowd that it was her last show as a member of the group.
Her friends joined her onstage and surprised her with a bottle of Patron and a bouquet of flowers. "We want to send her off only the way a Latin girl should go off, with some motherf**kin' Patron," Dawn Richard said.
"We love you, Drea. We want to give you so much love, so much support for the prospects for your life. You will always be Danity Kane, you will always be the love of our life," she added before hugging Fimbres.
Danity Kane, which was formed on MTV's "Making the Band", announced their reunion last year. They embarked on their "DK No Filter" tour last month and wrapped it up recently. During the tour, Fimbres announced that she'd just got engaged and she would leave the group to start a family.
"I've gotten to do some amazing things with Danity Kane," Fimbres said when announcing her departure. "But it's time for me to start the next chapter in my life. So I thank you guys from the bottom of my heart...I love you so much. And I just wanted you guys to know from me."
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident