Danity Kane Bids Farewell to Member Aundrea Fimbres at L.A. Pride Show
Danity Kane said goodbye to one of its members during their show at the L.A. Pride Festival in West Hollywood over the weekend. Aundrea Fimbres, who announced her exit from DK last month, told the crowd that it was her last show as a member of the group.
Her friends joined her onstage and surprised her with a bottle of Patron and a bouquet of flowers. "We want to send her off only the way a Latin girl should go off, with some motherf**kin' Patron," Dawn Richard said.
"We love you, Drea. We want to give you so much love, so much support for the prospects for your life. You will always be Danity Kane, you will always be the love of our life," she added before hugging Fimbres.
Danity Kane, which was formed on MTV's "Making the Band", announced their reunion last year. They embarked on their "DK No Filter" tour last month and wrapped it up recently. During the tour, Fimbres announced that she'd just got engaged and she would leave the group to start a family.
"I've gotten to do some amazing things with Danity Kane," Fimbres said when announcing her departure. "But it's time for me to start the next chapter in my life. So I thank you guys from the bottom of my heart...I love you so much. And I just wanted you guys to know from me."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says