Video: Jennifer Lopez and Jimmy Fallon Fight Over Their Tight Pants on 'Tonight Show'
Jennifer Lopez and Jimmy Fallon had a groovy dance-off when the former stopped by "The Tonight Show" on Monday, June 9. The show's host started it out solo, sporting a wig, a blue-striped shirt and white pants while he sang and bragged about his tight pants.
J.Lo showed up after Fallon finished his rendition about his favorite pants. Rocking a similar wig and tight pants paired with a crop top, she also sang about the tight pants that she's very proud of.
The two soon had an argument about whose pants were the tightest in town, with each other claiming that their own pants became the talk of the town. "Listen up, you little b***h!" the "I Luh Ya Papi" songstress shouted at Fallon, "You better hide your wife, you better hide your kids, because I will cut you. I will cut your father, I will cut your mother. I will scratch you. Don't make me take off my heels!"
She managed to scare Fallon, forcing him to leave the stage and find a new town.
More The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'