Video: Jennifer Lopez and Jimmy Fallon Fight Over Their Tight Pants on 'Tonight Show'
Jennifer Lopez and Jimmy Fallon had a groovy dance-off when the former stopped by "The Tonight Show" on Monday, June 9. The show's host started it out solo, sporting a wig, a blue-striped shirt and white pants while he sang and bragged about his tight pants.
J.Lo showed up after Fallon finished his rendition about his favorite pants. Rocking a similar wig and tight pants paired with a crop top, she also sang about the tight pants that she's very proud of.
The two soon had an argument about whose pants were the tightest in town, with each other claiming that their own pants became the talk of the town. "Listen up, you little b***h!" the "I Luh Ya Papi" songstress shouted at Fallon, "You better hide your wife, you better hide your kids, because I will cut you. I will cut your father, I will cut your mother. I will scratch you. Don't make me take off my heels!"
She managed to scare Fallon, forcing him to leave the stage and find a new town.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic