Video: Jennifer Lopez and Jimmy Fallon Fight Over Their Tight Pants on 'Tonight Show'
Jennifer Lopez and Jimmy Fallon had a groovy dance-off when the former stopped by "The Tonight Show" on Monday, June 9. The show's host started it out solo, sporting a wig, a blue-striped shirt and white pants while he sang and bragged about his tight pants.
J.Lo showed up after Fallon finished his rendition about his favorite pants. Rocking a similar wig and tight pants paired with a crop top, she also sang about the tight pants that she's very proud of.
The two soon had an argument about whose pants were the tightest in town, with each other claiming that their own pants became the talk of the town. "Listen up, you little b***h!" the "I Luh Ya Papi" songstress shouted at Fallon, "You better hide your wife, you better hide your kids, because I will cut you. I will cut your father, I will cut your mother. I will scratch you. Don't make me take off my heels!"
She managed to scare Fallon, forcing him to leave the stage and find a new town.
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot