Nicki Minaj Shows Vulnerable Side in 'Pills N Potions' Video
After being teased with previews and two lyric videos, the visuals for Nicki Minaj's latest single "Pills N Potions" finally arrived in full on Monday, June 9. Directed by Diane Martel, the clip features some strange imageries like a self-dispensing Pez rabbit and an animated bunny.
Sporting natural make-up, Minaj looks vulnerable as she smokes a cigarette, cries metallic tears and poses topless with black pasties covering her breasts. Fellow rapper The Game makes a cameo appearance in the video as the 31-year-old femcee's on-screen lover.
"Pills N Potions" has so far peaked at No. 42 on Billboard 100. The song was released as the first offering from Minaj's highly-anticipated new album, "The Pink Print", which is scheduled to hit the stores later this year.
"I really wanted to experiment with the third album, but I wanted to still marry my old energy with a new sound," the star of "The Other Woman" said of her upcoming project during her visit to "Good Morning America" last week.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard