Nicki Minaj Shows Vulnerable Side in 'Pills N Potions' Video
After being teased with previews and two lyric videos, the visuals for Nicki Minaj's latest single "Pills N Potions" finally arrived in full on Monday, June 9. Directed by Diane Martel, the clip features some strange imageries like a self-dispensing Pez rabbit and an animated bunny.
Sporting natural make-up, Minaj looks vulnerable as she smokes a cigarette, cries metallic tears and poses topless with black pasties covering her breasts. Fellow rapper The Game makes a cameo appearance in the video as the 31-year-old femcee's on-screen lover.
"Pills N Potions" has so far peaked at No. 42 on Billboard 100. The song was released as the first offering from Minaj's highly-anticipated new album, "The Pink Print", which is scheduled to hit the stores later this year.
"I really wanted to experiment with the third album, but I wanted to still marry my old energy with a new sound," the star of "The Other Woman" said of her upcoming project during her visit to "Good Morning America" last week.
More Nicki Minaj News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation