Nicki Minaj Shows Vulnerable Side in 'Pills N Potions' Video
After being teased with previews and two lyric videos, the visuals for Nicki Minaj's latest single "Pills N Potions" finally arrived in full on Monday, June 9. Directed by Diane Martel, the clip features some strange imageries like a self-dispensing Pez rabbit and an animated bunny.
Sporting natural make-up, Minaj looks vulnerable as she smokes a cigarette, cries metallic tears and poses topless with black pasties covering her breasts. Fellow rapper The Game makes a cameo appearance in the video as the 31-year-old femcee's on-screen lover.
"Pills N Potions" has so far peaked at No. 42 on Billboard 100. The song was released as the first offering from Minaj's highly-anticipated new album, "The Pink Print", which is scheduled to hit the stores later this year.
"I really wanted to experiment with the third album, but I wanted to still marry my old energy with a new sound," the star of "The Other Woman" said of her upcoming project during her visit to "Good Morning America" last week.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds