Nicki Minaj Shows Vulnerable Side in 'Pills N Potions' Video
After being teased with previews and two lyric videos, the visuals for Nicki Minaj's latest single "Pills N Potions" finally arrived in full on Monday, June 9. Directed by Diane Martel, the clip features some strange imageries like a self-dispensing Pez rabbit and an animated bunny.
Sporting natural make-up, Minaj looks vulnerable as she smokes a cigarette, cries metallic tears and poses topless with black pasties covering her breasts. Fellow rapper The Game makes a cameo appearance in the video as the 31-year-old femcee's on-screen lover.
"Pills N Potions" has so far peaked at No. 42 on Billboard 100. The song was released as the first offering from Minaj's highly-anticipated new album, "The Pink Print", which is scheduled to hit the stores later this year.
"I really wanted to experiment with the third album, but I wanted to still marry my old energy with a new sound," the star of "The Other Woman" said of her upcoming project during her visit to "Good Morning America" last week.
Nicki Minaj's "Pills N Potions" music video
More Nicki Minaj News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters