Kate Hudson on Exes Lance Armstrong, Alex Rodriguez Doping Scandals: They Let People Down
Kate Hudson has finally opened up about her former boyfriends Lance Armstrong and Alex Rodriguez's doping scandal in an interview published on July edition of InStyle. The "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" star, who bares her sexy figure on the front page, throws shade at the athletes in an interview for the spread.
"I was as shocked as anyone," she says after Armstrong admitted to using medications to boost his performance in some parts of his cycling career. Hudson also mentions Rodriguez who is accused of using illegal substances. "But I personally think that you make the choices you make and you should reap the consequences," Hudson states.
"People have a right to [feel betrayed]. Lance and Alex are phenomenal athletes who have made some bad choices and let a lot of people down. It's a decision they made for themselves and they've got to loathe it," she explains.
In the interview, the 35-year-old actress also shares her opinion on plastic surgery. "I just look at the paparazzi and mentally cut their heads off," she says of public scrutiny of her appearance. "The negativity is just so vast. Will everybody stop being so damned judgmental? If someone wants to go get butt implants, then sure, go get butt implants. The real question is, How do they treat the person next to them? Are they a**holes or are they awesome?"
More Kate Hudson News
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage