Kate Hudson on Exes Lance Armstrong, Alex Rodriguez Doping Scandals: They Let People Down
Kate Hudson has finally opened up about her former boyfriends Lance Armstrong and Alex Rodriguez's doping scandal in an interview published on July edition of InStyle. The "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" star, who bares her sexy figure on the front page, throws shade at the athletes in an interview for the spread.
"I was as shocked as anyone," she says after Armstrong admitted to using medications to boost his performance in some parts of his cycling career. Hudson also mentions Rodriguez who is accused of using illegal substances. "But I personally think that you make the choices you make and you should reap the consequences," Hudson states.
"People have a right to [feel betrayed]. Lance and Alex are phenomenal athletes who have made some bad choices and let a lot of people down. It's a decision they made for themselves and they've got to loathe it," she explains.
In the interview, the 35-year-old actress also shares her opinion on plastic surgery. "I just look at the paparazzi and mentally cut their heads off," she says of public scrutiny of her appearance. "The negativity is just so vast. Will everybody stop being so damned judgmental? If someone wants to go get butt implants, then sure, go get butt implants. The real question is, How do they treat the person next to them? Are they a**holes or are they awesome?"
More Kate Hudson News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'