'The Bachelorette: The Journey So Far' Shows Tasos' Tearful Exit
"The Bachelorette" returned on Monday night, June 9 with a recap of what has happened on the show so far. The episode titled "The Journey So Far" takes a look back at special moments from the early weeks of Andi Dorfman's journey on the show.
The highlights included the guys' entrance and Chris Bukowski's unexpected arrival in the premiere episode, the group dates that saw the men stripping for charity, butchering a Boyz II Men song, and playing on the basketball court, as well as Andi's one-on-one dates with some lucky guys.
The special also showed the rose ceremony which was cut from last week's episode in favor of a tribute to Eric Hill. The never-before-seen scenes showed Nick V. consoling Andi after she lashed out at the guys, following Eric's accusation that she showed a "poker face." Andi later returned to apologize to the guys, but they accused Nick V. of stealing time with her and being arrogant.
Meanwhile, Tasos had an emotional moment after Andi eliminated him, reasoning that she didn't have that "immediate connection" with him. She additionally explained, "Somebody is going to be very lucky to have Tasos. He's a great guy ... but I didn't want to lead Tasos on. I have that genuine respect for Tasos, and it just goes to show you that you cannot force connection."
In the limo, Tasos couldn't hold back his tears as saying, "Life isn't fair, and a part of you begins to believe that and give up on the things that you fight for. So that's where these emotions are coming from." He was apparently in love with Andi, adding, "I was thrown back because when she told me I deserve somebody wonderful, it was her. There was nobody else I was thinking of at that moment. It was a small part of my life, but it's been the best part of my life so far."
More The Bachelorette News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed