'The Bachelorette: The Journey So Far' Shows Tasos' Tearful Exit
"The Bachelorette" returned on Monday night, June 9 with a recap of what has happened on the show so far. The episode titled "The Journey So Far" takes a look back at special moments from the early weeks of Andi Dorfman's journey on the show.
The highlights included the guys' entrance and Chris Bukowski's unexpected arrival in the premiere episode, the group dates that saw the men stripping for charity, butchering a Boyz II Men song, and playing on the basketball court, as well as Andi's one-on-one dates with some lucky guys.
The special also showed the rose ceremony which was cut from last week's episode in favor of a tribute to Eric Hill. The never-before-seen scenes showed Nick V. consoling Andi after she lashed out at the guys, following Eric's accusation that she showed a "poker face." Andi later returned to apologize to the guys, but they accused Nick V. of stealing time with her and being arrogant.
Meanwhile, Tasos had an emotional moment after Andi eliminated him, reasoning that she didn't have that "immediate connection" with him. She additionally explained, "Somebody is going to be very lucky to have Tasos. He's a great guy ... but I didn't want to lead Tasos on. I have that genuine respect for Tasos, and it just goes to show you that you cannot force connection."
In the limo, Tasos couldn't hold back his tears as saying, "Life isn't fair, and a part of you begins to believe that and give up on the things that you fight for. So that's where these emotions are coming from." He was apparently in love with Andi, adding, "I was thrown back because when she told me I deserve somebody wonderful, it was her. There was nobody else I was thinking of at that moment. It was a small part of my life, but it's been the best part of my life so far."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce