Giant Superman Statue Spotted on 'Batman v Superman' Set
Some new pictures taken by fans from the set of "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" have just landed online. A huge statue that looked like Man of Steel was seen being constructed on location in Michigan. It's reportedly erected near the place where a LexCorp logo was previously spotted.
Henry Cavill will return as Superman, Ben Affleck is added as Batman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, Ray Fisher as Cyborg aka Victor Stone, and Jeremy Irons as Alfred. Familiar faces like Amy Adams and Laurence Fishburne will also be back reprising their respective roles.
The sequel to 2013's "Man of Steel" will open against Marvel/Disney's "Captain America 3" on May 6, 2016 in the U.S. Zack Snyder is directing from a script written by "Argo" writer Chris Terrio based on a screenplay by David S. Goyer. The plot is still scarce, but the movie is expected to be a platform to introduce "Justice League".
More Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent