Giant Superman Statue Spotted on 'Batman v Superman' Set
Some new pictures taken by fans from the set of "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" have just landed online. A huge statue that looked like Man of Steel was seen being constructed on location in Michigan. It's reportedly erected near the place where a LexCorp logo was previously spotted.
Henry Cavill will return as Superman, Ben Affleck is added as Batman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, Ray Fisher as Cyborg aka Victor Stone, and Jeremy Irons as Alfred. Familiar faces like Amy Adams and Laurence Fishburne will also be back reprising their respective roles.
The sequel to 2013's "Man of Steel" will open against Marvel/Disney's "Captain America 3" on May 6, 2016 in the U.S. Zack Snyder is directing from a script written by "Argo" writer Chris Terrio based on a screenplay by David S. Goyer. The plot is still scarce, but the movie is expected to be a platform to introduce "Justice League".
More Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role