Giant Superman Statue Spotted on 'Batman v Superman' Set
Some new pictures taken by fans from the set of "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" have just landed online. A huge statue that looked like Man of Steel was seen being constructed on location in Michigan. It's reportedly erected near the place where a LexCorp logo was previously spotted.
Henry Cavill will return as Superman, Ben Affleck is added as Batman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, Ray Fisher as Cyborg aka Victor Stone, and Jeremy Irons as Alfred. Familiar faces like Amy Adams and Laurence Fishburne will also be back reprising their respective roles.
The sequel to 2013's "Man of Steel" will open against Marvel/Disney's "Captain America 3" on May 6, 2016 in the U.S. Zack Snyder is directing from a script written by "Argo" writer Chris Terrio based on a screenplay by David S. Goyer. The plot is still scarce, but the movie is expected to be a platform to introduce "Justice League".
More Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2