Giant Superman Statue Spotted on 'Batman v Superman' Set
Some new pictures taken by fans from the set of "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" have just landed online. A huge statue that looked like Man of Steel was seen being constructed on location in Michigan. It's reportedly erected near the place where a LexCorp logo was previously spotted.
Henry Cavill will return as Superman, Ben Affleck is added as Batman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, Ray Fisher as Cyborg aka Victor Stone, and Jeremy Irons as Alfred. Familiar faces like Amy Adams and Laurence Fishburne will also be back reprising their respective roles.
The sequel to 2013's "Man of Steel" will open against Marvel/Disney's "Captain America 3" on May 6, 2016 in the U.S. Zack Snyder is directing from a script written by "Argo" writer Chris Terrio based on a screenplay by David S. Goyer. The plot is still scarce, but the movie is expected to be a platform to introduce "Justice League".
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago