Giant Superman Statue Spotted on 'Batman v Superman' Set
Some new pictures taken by fans from the set of "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" have just landed online. A huge statue that looked like Man of Steel was seen being constructed on location in Michigan. It's reportedly erected near the place where a LexCorp logo was previously spotted.
Henry Cavill will return as Superman, Ben Affleck is added as Batman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, Ray Fisher as Cyborg aka Victor Stone, and Jeremy Irons as Alfred. Familiar faces like Amy Adams and Laurence Fishburne will also be back reprising their respective roles.
The sequel to 2013's "Man of Steel" will open against Marvel/Disney's "Captain America 3" on May 6, 2016 in the U.S. Zack Snyder is directing from a script written by "Argo" writer Chris Terrio based on a screenplay by David S. Goyer. The plot is still scarce, but the movie is expected to be a platform to introduce "Justice League".
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover