Cheryl Cole Unwraps 'Crazy Stupid Love' Music Video Ft. Tinie Tempah
Cheryl Cole has debuted the music video for her newest single, "Crazy Stupid Love". Arriving on Monday, June 9, the four-minute clip finds the British songbird hitting some night clubs and dancing to the song in the crowd.
Later in the clip, Cole is seen twerking while throwing some seductive looks at the camera. Tinie Tempah, whose vocals are featured in the track, also makes an appearance. He raps his verses alongside his collaborator.
"Crazy Stupid Love" was written by Wayne Wilkins, the same guy who penned Cole's debut solo hit "Fight for This Love". Its accompanying music video came just a day after the singer and Tempah joined forces for the live performance of her new single on "Britain's Got Talent".
The song serves as the lead cut off Cole's upcoming album which is currently untitled. The follow-up to 2012's "A Million Lights" is expected to be released later this year.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group