Video: Miley Cyrus Throws Selena Gomez Cardboard Cutout While Singing 'FU' at Concert
Miley Cyrus took a serious jab at Selena Gomez during her recent show in Milan, Italy. The 21-year-old singer was performing a song called "FU" when she spotted a fan in the crowd holding a cardboard cutout of Justin Bieber's ex-girlfriend.
The former "Hannah Montana" star took the cutout and continued singing the track while carrying it around on the stage. She then threw the cutout into the crowd before belting out, "I got two letters for you/ One of them is F, and the other one is U."
Some concertgoers caught the moment on videos which were later uploaded to YouTube. Many viewers think that the "Wrecking Ball" hitmaker was purposely trying to say "FU" to her fellow former Disney princess. Many other think that the act was spontaneous.
Miley is currently in Europe for her "Bangerz" tour, which was launched to support her latest album "Bangerz". Later this year, she'll bring the tour back to the U.S. for some rescheduled and additional dates.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up