Video: Miley Cyrus Throws Selena Gomez Cardboard Cutout While Singing 'FU' at Concert
Miley Cyrus took a serious jab at Selena Gomez during her recent show in Milan, Italy. The 21-year-old singer was performing a song called "FU" when she spotted a fan in the crowd holding a cardboard cutout of Justin Bieber's ex-girlfriend.
The former "Hannah Montana" star took the cutout and continued singing the track while carrying it around on the stage. She then threw the cutout into the crowd before belting out, "I got two letters for you/ One of them is F, and the other one is U."
Some concertgoers caught the moment on videos which were later uploaded to YouTube. Many viewers think that the "Wrecking Ball" hitmaker was purposely trying to say "FU" to her fellow former Disney princess. Many other think that the act was spontaneous.
Miley is currently in Europe for her "Bangerz" tour, which was launched to support her latest album "Bangerz". Later this year, she'll bring the tour back to the U.S. for some rescheduled and additional dates.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'