Video: Miley Cyrus Throws Selena Gomez Cardboard Cutout While Singing 'FU' at Concert
Miley Cyrus took a serious jab at Selena Gomez during her recent show in Milan, Italy. The 21-year-old singer was performing a song called "FU" when she spotted a fan in the crowd holding a cardboard cutout of Justin Bieber's ex-girlfriend.
The former "Hannah Montana" star took the cutout and continued singing the track while carrying it around on the stage. She then threw the cutout into the crowd before belting out, "I got two letters for you/ One of them is F, and the other one is U."
Some concertgoers caught the moment on videos which were later uploaded to YouTube. Many viewers think that the "Wrecking Ball" hitmaker was purposely trying to say "FU" to her fellow former Disney princess. Many other think that the act was spontaneous.
Miley is currently in Europe for her "Bangerz" tour, which was launched to support her latest album "Bangerz". Later this year, she'll bring the tour back to the U.S. for some rescheduled and additional dates.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri