Video: Miley Cyrus Throws Selena Gomez Cardboard Cutout While Singing 'FU' at Concert
Miley Cyrus took a serious jab at Selena Gomez during her recent show in Milan, Italy. The 21-year-old singer was performing a song called "FU" when she spotted a fan in the crowd holding a cardboard cutout of Justin Bieber's ex-girlfriend.
The former "Hannah Montana" star took the cutout and continued singing the track while carrying it around on the stage. She then threw the cutout into the crowd before belting out, "I got two letters for you/ One of them is F, and the other one is U."
Some concertgoers caught the moment on videos which were later uploaded to YouTube. Many viewers think that the "Wrecking Ball" hitmaker was purposely trying to say "FU" to her fellow former Disney princess. Many other think that the act was spontaneous.
Miley is currently in Europe for her "Bangerz" tour, which was launched to support her latest album "Bangerz". Later this year, she'll bring the tour back to the U.S. for some rescheduled and additional dates.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce