Video: Miley Cyrus Throws Selena Gomez Cardboard Cutout While Singing 'FU' at Concert
Miley Cyrus took a serious jab at Selena Gomez during her recent show in Milan, Italy. The 21-year-old singer was performing a song called "FU" when she spotted a fan in the crowd holding a cardboard cutout of Justin Bieber's ex-girlfriend.
The former "Hannah Montana" star took the cutout and continued singing the track while carrying it around on the stage. She then threw the cutout into the crowd before belting out, "I got two letters for you/ One of them is F, and the other one is U."
Some concertgoers caught the moment on videos which were later uploaded to YouTube. Many viewers think that the "Wrecking Ball" hitmaker was purposely trying to say "FU" to her fellow former Disney princess. Many other think that the act was spontaneous.
Miley is currently in Europe for her "Bangerz" tour, which was launched to support her latest album "Bangerz". Later this year, she'll bring the tour back to the U.S. for some rescheduled and additional dates.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars