Rihanna and Chris Martin Kept It Friendly During Dinner Date
Rihanna and Chris Martin sparked a dating rumor when they were spotted having dinner together on Sunday, June 8. Despite the rumor, the musicians who had collaborated on Coldplay's 2011 hit "Princess of China", showed no PDA or signs of intimacy.
Rihanna and Martin sat at a corner table at the Italian eatery Giorgio Baldi in Santa Monica, California. The "Diamonds" songstress and the Coldplay frontman are regulars at the restaurant. She was more covered up than usual with her black long-sleeved blouse and black skinny jeans. Meanwhile, he kept his look casual with a T-shirt and jeans.
They arrived separately at around 9 P.M., spending two hours at the restaurant. She left in a chauffeured vehicle while Martin left through the private back exit in his car, E! Online reported.
Earlier that evening, Martin was seen having brunch with his estranged wife Gwyneth Paltrow and their two kids, Apple and Moses. They announced their separation back in March, calling it quits after 10 years of marriage. However, they were frequently seen together after the announcement.
More Rihanna News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert