Rihanna and Chris Martin Kept It Friendly During Dinner Date
Rihanna and Chris Martin sparked a dating rumor when they were spotted having dinner together on Sunday, June 8. Despite the rumor, the musicians who had collaborated on Coldplay's 2011 hit "Princess of China", showed no PDA or signs of intimacy.
Rihanna and Martin sat at a corner table at the Italian eatery Giorgio Baldi in Santa Monica, California. The "Diamonds" songstress and the Coldplay frontman are regulars at the restaurant. She was more covered up than usual with her black long-sleeved blouse and black skinny jeans. Meanwhile, he kept his look casual with a T-shirt and jeans.
They arrived separately at around 9 P.M., spending two hours at the restaurant. She left in a chauffeured vehicle while Martin left through the private back exit in his car, E! Online reported.
Earlier that evening, Martin was seen having brunch with his estranged wife Gwyneth Paltrow and their two kids, Apple and Moses. They announced their separation back in March, calling it quits after 10 years of marriage. However, they were frequently seen together after the announcement.
More Rihanna News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie