First 'Frontera' Trailer Starring Eva Longoria, Ed Harris
Magnolia Pictures' "Frontera" has given the first look into the film with the release of a trailer. Eva Longoria, Ed Harris and Michael Pena team up for the drama that touches the subject of immigration problems.
Set in the tumultuous Border area of Arizona and Mexico, "Frontera" follows the events that take place after a former Arizona Sheriff's wife (Amy Madigan) is killed while riding on their Ranch property. It would appear a Mexican man (Pena) crossing in to the US illegally is at fault.
As former Sheriff (Harris) and current Sheriff (Aden Young) search for answers, lives are changed forever and the facts as to who is really at fault in this tragedy are nearly as tenuous and complex as the issues and tensions between the people who live in this region on either side of the line.
"The level of talent among the actors was amazing. I felt bad for having overqualified actors doing such small parts, but I think that's what makes this story great. There's not a weak part on it by acting at all. It's a very solid movie," director Michael Berry told Reel NM.
"Frontera" was screened at Albuquerque Film and Media Experience on Sunday, June 8. It will be released on demand July 31 and in theaters September 5.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group