Halle Berry to Pay Gabriel Aubry $200,000 a Year in Child Custody Settlement
Halle Berry finally reaches a settlement with her ex Gabriel Aubry in the child custody dispute. The actress is ordered by judge to pay the former model $16,000 per month aka almost $200,000 a year.
The hefty amount was determined during a Los Angeles court session on May 30. Berry is to support her and Aubry's 6-year-old daughter Nahla until she turns 19 years old or she graduates from high school. The former couple will share equal custody of her and split her health care expenses.
In addition to the child support, Superior Court Judge Scott Gordon also awarded Aubry $115,000 in retroactive support and $300,000 to Aubry's attorneys to "cover the costs of their custody dispute."
Berry and Aubry dated from 2005 to 2010. Their split prompted a nasty custody war over Nahla, especially when the actress revealed the intention to bring her over to France to live with her and then-boyfriend Olivier Martinez against Aubry's wishes. They finally reached an initial custody agreement in 2012.
More Halle Berry News
- Shirtless Orlando Bloom Cozying Up to Katy Perry Look-Alike in Malibu
- Jessica Jones and Trish Arrested in Season 2 Set Photos
- Nas Wants Serious Relationship With Nicki Minaj
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Cleavage, Pulls Down Her Bikini Bottom in New Racy Pics
- Get First Look at Idris Elba and Kate Winslet Amid Freezing Wilderness in 'The Mountain Between Us'
- Tiger Woods Apologizes, Blames 'Unexpected Reaction to Prescribed Medications' for DUI
- Inside Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj's Run-In at Miami Nightclub: He Keeps His Eyes on Her
- Is Fergie 'Kicked Out' of Black Eyed Peas?