Halle Berry to Pay Gabriel Aubry $200,000 a Year in Child Custody Settlement
Halle Berry finally reaches a settlement with her ex Gabriel Aubry in the child custody dispute. The actress is ordered by judge to pay the former model $16,000 per month aka almost $200,000 a year.
The hefty amount was determined during a Los Angeles court session on May 30. Berry is to support her and Aubry's 6-year-old daughter Nahla until she turns 19 years old or she graduates from high school. The former couple will share equal custody of her and split her health care expenses.
In addition to the child support, Superior Court Judge Scott Gordon also awarded Aubry $115,000 in retroactive support and $300,000 to Aubry's attorneys to "cover the costs of their custody dispute."
Berry and Aubry dated from 2005 to 2010. Their split prompted a nasty custody war over Nahla, especially when the actress revealed the intention to bring her over to France to live with her and then-boyfriend Olivier Martinez against Aubry's wishes. They finally reached an initial custody agreement in 2012.
More Halle Berry News
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans