Lil' Kim Gives Birth to Baby Girl Named Royal Reign
Lil' Kim has given birth to her first child, a baby girl she gave an unusual name to. The baby was born on Monday, June 9 at 9:58 A.M. EST at Hackensack University Medical Center in New Jersey, weighing 6 pounds, 5 ounces, and measuring 19.5 inches in length.
According to ET, the 39-year-old rapper named the newborn Royal Reign. The new mom remains tight-lipped about the identity of the baby girl's dad. However, it was rumored that the father was New York-based rapper Mr. Papers who tweeted "I heard everybody looking for me????" back in February not long after Kim showed up at a New York Fashion Week event with the baby bump.
Papers later confirmed to Radar Online, saying "Yeah, we're having a baby. I'm ready for daddy duty. Kim is doing great. We can't reveal the sex yet, but that baby is going to be well taken care of... rocking Tom Ford, Versace - even the stroller will be designer."
Kim herself told Us Magazine that she was more than ready to take on the new role. "I'm so excited! I can't wait to be a mom," she said.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent