Jeremy Renner Confirms His Return to 'Mission: Impossible V'
Jeremy Renner has confirmed that he will rejoin Tom Cruise and Simon Pegg for the upcoming "Mission: Impossible V". The 43-year-old actor made the revelation when he talked about his favorite TV series "True Detective" in a recent interview with Yahoo! TV.
When asked if he could possibly have a role in the second season the HBO show, Renner said, "It's kind of unlikely." He added that he would probably be too busy with his other projects even if he's offered a role in the series. "In fact, I'm kind of strapped time-wise doing ['Avengers: Age of Ultron'], and 'Mission: Impossible V' is rearing its head, and then they want to do another Bourne movie," he said.
"It's unlikely I can find the time right now. And that's all right. It's just really high-class problems - pretty awesome to have. Even if I really wanted to do it, which I don't, I couldn't," he added.
Renner will reprise his role as William Brandt in the fifth installment of "Mission: Impossible" franchise. The movie will be directed by Chris McQuarrie based on a script re-written by Will Staples. It is scheduled to be released in the U.S. in 2015.
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image