Jeremy Renner Confirms His Return to 'Mission: Impossible V'
Jeremy Renner has confirmed that he will rejoin Tom Cruise and Simon Pegg for the upcoming "Mission: Impossible V". The 43-year-old actor made the revelation when he talked about his favorite TV series "True Detective" in a recent interview with Yahoo! TV.
When asked if he could possibly have a role in the second season the HBO show, Renner said, "It's kind of unlikely." He added that he would probably be too busy with his other projects even if he's offered a role in the series. "In fact, I'm kind of strapped time-wise doing ['Avengers: Age of Ultron'], and 'Mission: Impossible V' is rearing its head, and then they want to do another Bourne movie," he said.
"It's unlikely I can find the time right now. And that's all right. It's just really high-class problems - pretty awesome to have. Even if I really wanted to do it, which I don't, I couldn't," he added.
Renner will reprise his role as William Brandt in the fifth installment of "Mission: Impossible" franchise. The movie will be directed by Chris McQuarrie based on a script re-written by Will Staples. It is scheduled to be released in the U.S. in 2015.
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer