Jeremy Renner Confirms His Return to 'Mission: Impossible V'
Jeremy Renner has confirmed that he will rejoin Tom Cruise and Simon Pegg for the upcoming "Mission: Impossible V". The 43-year-old actor made the revelation when he talked about his favorite TV series "True Detective" in a recent interview with Yahoo! TV.
When asked if he could possibly have a role in the second season the HBO show, Renner said, "It's kind of unlikely." He added that he would probably be too busy with his other projects even if he's offered a role in the series. "In fact, I'm kind of strapped time-wise doing ['Avengers: Age of Ultron'], and 'Mission: Impossible V' is rearing its head, and then they want to do another Bourne movie," he said.
"It's unlikely I can find the time right now. And that's all right. It's just really high-class problems - pretty awesome to have. Even if I really wanted to do it, which I don't, I couldn't," he added.
Renner will reprise his role as William Brandt in the fifth installment of "Mission: Impossible" franchise. The movie will be directed by Chris McQuarrie based on a script re-written by Will Staples. It is scheduled to be released in the U.S. in 2015.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal