Jeremy Renner Confirms His Return to 'Mission: Impossible V'
Jeremy Renner has confirmed that he will rejoin Tom Cruise and Simon Pegg for the upcoming "Mission: Impossible V". The 43-year-old actor made the revelation when he talked about his favorite TV series "True Detective" in a recent interview with Yahoo! TV.
When asked if he could possibly have a role in the second season the HBO show, Renner said, "It's kind of unlikely." He added that he would probably be too busy with his other projects even if he's offered a role in the series. "In fact, I'm kind of strapped time-wise doing ['Avengers: Age of Ultron'], and 'Mission: Impossible V' is rearing its head, and then they want to do another Bourne movie," he said.
"It's unlikely I can find the time right now. And that's all right. It's just really high-class problems - pretty awesome to have. Even if I really wanted to do it, which I don't, I couldn't," he added.
Renner will reprise his role as William Brandt in the fifth installment of "Mission: Impossible" franchise. The movie will be directed by Chris McQuarrie based on a script re-written by Will Staples. It is scheduled to be released in the U.S. in 2015.
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest