Jeremy Renner Confirms His Return to 'Mission: Impossible V'
Jeremy Renner has confirmed that he will rejoin Tom Cruise and Simon Pegg for the upcoming "Mission: Impossible V". The 43-year-old actor made the revelation when he talked about his favorite TV series "True Detective" in a recent interview with Yahoo! TV.
When asked if he could possibly have a role in the second season the HBO show, Renner said, "It's kind of unlikely." He added that he would probably be too busy with his other projects even if he's offered a role in the series. "In fact, I'm kind of strapped time-wise doing ['Avengers: Age of Ultron'], and 'Mission: Impossible V' is rearing its head, and then they want to do another Bourne movie," he said.
"It's unlikely I can find the time right now. And that's all right. It's just really high-class problems - pretty awesome to have. Even if I really wanted to do it, which I don't, I couldn't," he added.
Renner will reprise his role as William Brandt in the fifth installment of "Mission: Impossible" franchise. The movie will be directed by Chris McQuarrie based on a script re-written by Will Staples. It is scheduled to be released in the U.S. in 2015.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip