Jessica Simpson Shows Off Toned Body at Friend's Baby Shower
Jessica Simpson has shared a gorgeous photo of her from a friend's baby shower over the weekend. The "Sweetest Sin" singer took to Instagram on Saturday, June 7 to upload a photo of her and the expecting mother. Joining her pregnant friend at the bash, Simpson opted for a fuchsia minidress which flaunts her toned legs and hugs her slim body.
In the sweet snap, the mother of two can be seen touching the expecting mother's baby bump as they smiled for the camera. Simpson's friend looked beautiful wearing a white lacy dress and a flowery head piece. "Celebrating the most beautiful mommy to be@laurenz422 I absolutely love you with my whole heart!!" Simpson wrote.
In other news, Simpson recently talked about her fashion and accessories business and inspiration in an interview with Forbes. "I never dreamt that this would happen to me in a million years," she said of her business which generated approximately $1 billion in annual retail sales. Speaking of her products' appeal, the 33-year-old star explained, "I feel like I can relate to the heart of every woman, no matter what size, what age... It's been a learning lesson for me."
"I have learned so many lessons when it comes to business, but I feel like the most empowering lesson that I have learned is failure is okay sometimes. And in that we grow, and we learn from that, and there is success around the corner," she added. "If anything, I feel like criticism humbles me and it makes me want to fight harder and just grow my business that much more."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?