Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill Appear as Grand Marshals for NASCAR Race
Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill were chosen as the grand marshals for NASCAR race, Pocono 400 on June 8. Female driver and model Danica Patrick was the driver who would take the two comedians along the Pocono Raceway for a spin that was usually done by a stunt performer in a movie.
Channing jokingly asked Danica before she started to drive, "On a scale of 1 to 10, how much are you allowed to scare us?" She then responded that Channing should calm down because the speed of her car would not over 180 mph.
The "Step Up" actor then said, "Let's just break the car, it would be a good story." Danica responded with a joke, "If we wore helmets, I'd feel a lot more safe. If crash with you guys in it and something happens to us, then I'll go down as the worst driver ever."
Previously, on June 6, Channing expressed his excitement to appear on NASCAR race, "Dreams do come true. @NASCAR race, fan Q&A, and @JonahHill and I get to yell 'Drivers, start your engines' at @poconoraceway this Sunday!" Later on June 8, he tweeted a photo of him who was ready to get on a helicopter to go to the race, ".@NASCAR won't know what hit them. @JonahHill and I are heading to @poconoraceway for today's big race. #22JumpStreet."
Channing and Jonah are currently waiting for the release of their action-comedy movie "22 Jump Street" which is due June 13 in the United States. The movie is about two police officers, who disguise as college students to bust drugs dealers. In the previous movie, "21 Jump Street", they disguised as high school students.
More Channing Tatum News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour