Kim Kardashian Sends Sweet Birthday Message to Kanye West
Kim Kardashian has posted a heartfelt birthday message to her new husband Kanye West who turned 37 on Sunday, June 8. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star took to Instagram to share the message. Uploading a photo of them kissing, the mother of one wrote, "Happy Birthday to my husband and best friend in the entire world! You have changed my life in more ways than you know! The way you look at life inspires me! I love you so much!!!"
The 33-year-old reality star also shared a glimpse at the birthday celebration, uploading a photo of West's birthday cake. To celebrate her husband's birthday, Kim prepared six cakes which spell "Yeezus", the rapper's latest album which came out in 2013.
Kim was not the only family members who wished West a happy birthday on social media. Kim's mother Kris Jenner also took to Instagram to share a photo of her with her "new son." She wrote, "Happy Birthday to my new son #KanyeWest!!!! Have an amazing day I love you ... thank you for being such an inspiration. #family #love."
The Kardashians matriarch later shared another photo with West. "#Birthday Boy.....Happy Birthday #KanyeWest I Love You xoxo #family," the caption read.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign