Kim Kardashian Sends Sweet Birthday Message to Kanye West
Kim Kardashian has posted a heartfelt birthday message to her new husband Kanye West who turned 37 on Sunday, June 8. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star took to Instagram to share the message. Uploading a photo of them kissing, the mother of one wrote, "Happy Birthday to my husband and best friend in the entire world! You have changed my life in more ways than you know! The way you look at life inspires me! I love you so much!!!"
The 33-year-old reality star also shared a glimpse at the birthday celebration, uploading a photo of West's birthday cake. To celebrate her husband's birthday, Kim prepared six cakes which spell "Yeezus", the rapper's latest album which came out in 2013.
Kim was not the only family members who wished West a happy birthday on social media. Kim's mother Kris Jenner also took to Instagram to share a photo of her with her "new son." She wrote, "Happy Birthday to my new son #KanyeWest!!!! Have an amazing day I love you ... thank you for being such an inspiration. #family #love."
The Kardashians matriarch later shared another photo with West. "#Birthday Boy.....Happy Birthday #KanyeWest I Love You xoxo #family," the caption read.
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch