Kim Kardashian Sends Sweet Birthday Message to Kanye West
Kim Kardashian has posted a heartfelt birthday message to her new husband Kanye West who turned 37 on Sunday, June 8. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star took to Instagram to share the message. Uploading a photo of them kissing, the mother of one wrote, "Happy Birthday to my husband and best friend in the entire world! You have changed my life in more ways than you know! The way you look at life inspires me! I love you so much!!!"
The 33-year-old reality star also shared a glimpse at the birthday celebration, uploading a photo of West's birthday cake. To celebrate her husband's birthday, Kim prepared six cakes which spell "Yeezus", the rapper's latest album which came out in 2013.
Kim was not the only family members who wished West a happy birthday on social media. Kim's mother Kris Jenner also took to Instagram to share a photo of her with her "new son." She wrote, "Happy Birthday to my new son #KanyeWest!!!! Have an amazing day I love you ... thank you for being such an inspiration. #family #love."
The Kardashians matriarch later shared another photo with West. "#Birthday Boy.....Happy Birthday #KanyeWest I Love You xoxo #family," the caption read.
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7