First 5 Minutes of 'Falling Skies' Season 4 Premiere: An Attack Close to Home
"Falling Skies" won't return until the next two weeks, but fans can now watch the first 5 minutes of the season 4 premiere. The extended clip shares a gleam of hope for the 2nd Mass as they arrive in Charleston, but it doesn't last long.
"Home sweet home," Pope says while Tom and the group pause to enjoy the scenery of Charleston from afar. "We don't all have to die here," says Lexi to the confused Tom before the aliens come and attack them, separating the group with grids.
"Falling Skies" season 4 premieres Sunday, June 22 at 10/9c on TNT. Cartermatt reported that Lexi "is going to continue to shock, as if becoming an adult in a tiny amount of time was something that was not insane enough."
Moon Bloodgood who plays Ann has confirmed that Scarlett Byrne would play the grown-up version of her daughter, Lexi. Co-star Seychelle Gabriel chimed in, "She's part alien."
After the attack that separates them, Maxim would be in "a military reform school for children" and Drew's "in the camp" on his own. Bloodgood also said that Pope's with Tom, "but Tom's alone for a while. And then, he and Drew get reunited."
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo