First 5 Minutes of 'Falling Skies' Season 4 Premiere: An Attack Close to Home
"Falling Skies" won't return until the next two weeks, but fans can now watch the first 5 minutes of the season 4 premiere. The extended clip shares a gleam of hope for the 2nd Mass as they arrive in Charleston, but it doesn't last long.
"Home sweet home," Pope says while Tom and the group pause to enjoy the scenery of Charleston from afar. "We don't all have to die here," says Lexi to the confused Tom before the aliens come and attack them, separating the group with grids.
"Falling Skies" season 4 premieres Sunday, June 22 at 10/9c on TNT. Cartermatt reported that Lexi "is going to continue to shock, as if becoming an adult in a tiny amount of time was something that was not insane enough."
Moon Bloodgood who plays Ann has confirmed that Scarlett Byrne would play the grown-up version of her daughter, Lexi. Co-star Seychelle Gabriel chimed in, "She's part alien."
After the attack that separates them, Maxim would be in "a military reform school for children" and Drew's "in the camp" on his own. Bloodgood also said that Pope's with Tom, "but Tom's alone for a while. And then, he and Drew get reunited."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen