Kourtney Kardashian Confirms Third Pregnancy
Kourtney Kardashian has confirmed that she and her longtime partner Scott Disick are expecting their third child together. The reality star shared news of her pregnancy on her show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" on Sunday, June 8.
Kim Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian's sister broke the news to Scott when they were having a conversation in a walk-in closet. She simply told him, "I'm pregnant." A surprised Disick reacted to her statement with, "What? Holy [bleep]!"
Kourtney and Scott are already parents to a 4-year-old son Mason and a 23-month-old daughter Penelope. Reports of baby No. 3 emerged a few days ago. The baby reportedly will arrive in December.
"She is only a few months along," a source previously told Us Weekly. The source added that Kourtney and Scott did not know the baby's sex yet and "they just want the baby to be healthy." The report claimed that the 35-year-old reality star and her longtime lover planned the pregnancy, but in the Sunday clip Kourtney said, "It was not a plan."
Kourtney was most recently seen on Friday, having lunch with friends at Sag Harbor, N.Y. She was all smiles during the outing, sporting a loose flowery top with white shorts. The expectant mother also had sunglasses to cover her eyes.
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure