Kourtney Kardashian Confirms Third Pregnancy
Kourtney Kardashian has confirmed that she and her longtime partner Scott Disick are expecting their third child together. The reality star shared news of her pregnancy on her show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" on Sunday, June 8.
Kim Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian's sister broke the news to Scott when they were having a conversation in a walk-in closet. She simply told him, "I'm pregnant." A surprised Disick reacted to her statement with, "What? Holy [bleep]!"
Kourtney and Scott are already parents to a 4-year-old son Mason and a 23-month-old daughter Penelope. Reports of baby No. 3 emerged a few days ago. The baby reportedly will arrive in December.
"She is only a few months along," a source previously told Us Weekly. The source added that Kourtney and Scott did not know the baby's sex yet and "they just want the baby to be healthy." The report claimed that the 35-year-old reality star and her longtime lover planned the pregnancy, but in the Sunday clip Kourtney said, "It was not a plan."
Kourtney was most recently seen on Friday, having lunch with friends at Sag Harbor, N.Y. She was all smiles during the outing, sporting a loose flowery top with white shorts. The expectant mother also had sunglasses to cover her eyes.
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'