Video: Neil Patrick Harris, Idina Menzel and More Perform at 2014 Tony Awards
Neil Patrick Harris stole the spotlight with his raunchy performance at 2014 Tony Awards, which took place at Radio City Music Hall in New York City on Sunday night, June 8. The actor graced the stage dressing as Hedwig from his Broadway hit, "Hedwig and the Angry Inch".
Looking almost unrecognizable in a miniskirt, a pair of golden boots and a blond wig, Harris performed "Sugar Daddy" with co-star Lena Hall. While singing and dancing, he approached the crowd and gave Sting a lap dance.
He took Samuel L. Jackson's glasses away and licked it before returning it to the owner. He also made out with partner David Burtka during his set.
Also delivering an amazing and flawless performance that night was Idina Menzel. Clad in casual outfit consisting of a cardigan, a T-shirt and black boots, the actress emotionally belted out "Always Starting Over" from her new Broadway show "If/Then".
Other performers at the event included Patti LaBelle, Gladys Knight and Fantasia Barrino, who took the stage with the cast of "After Midnight", and host Hugh Jackman, who turned the classic "The Music Man" into a rap alongside LL Cool J and T.I.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie