Video: Neil Patrick Harris, Idina Menzel and More Perform at 2014 Tony Awards
Neil Patrick Harris stole the spotlight with his raunchy performance at 2014 Tony Awards, which took place at Radio City Music Hall in New York City on Sunday night, June 8. The actor graced the stage dressing as Hedwig from his Broadway hit, "Hedwig and the Angry Inch".
Looking almost unrecognizable in a miniskirt, a pair of golden boots and a blond wig, Harris performed "Sugar Daddy" with co-star Lena Hall. While singing and dancing, he approached the crowd and gave Sting a lap dance.
He took Samuel L. Jackson's glasses away and licked it before returning it to the owner. He also made out with partner David Burtka during his set.
Also delivering an amazing and flawless performance that night was Idina Menzel. Clad in casual outfit consisting of a cardigan, a T-shirt and black boots, the actress emotionally belted out "Always Starting Over" from her new Broadway show "If/Then".
Other performers at the event included Patti LaBelle, Gladys Knight and Fantasia Barrino, who took the stage with the cast of "After Midnight", and host Hugh Jackman, who turned the classic "The Music Man" into a rap alongside LL Cool J and T.I.
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Here's Why Chris Pratt Refuses to Take Selfies With Fans
- Faye Dunaway Feels 'Very Guilty' About Oscar Flub
- Lil Wayne Ends Idaho Show After Fan Throws Drink at Him - Watch the Footage
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'