Video: Neil Patrick Harris, Idina Menzel and More Perform at 2014 Tony Awards
Neil Patrick Harris stole the spotlight with his raunchy performance at 2014 Tony Awards, which took place at Radio City Music Hall in New York City on Sunday night, June 8. The actor graced the stage dressing as Hedwig from his Broadway hit, "Hedwig and the Angry Inch".
Looking almost unrecognizable in a miniskirt, a pair of golden boots and a blond wig, Harris performed "Sugar Daddy" with co-star Lena Hall. While singing and dancing, he approached the crowd and gave Sting a lap dance.
He took Samuel L. Jackson's glasses away and licked it before returning it to the owner. He also made out with partner David Burtka during his set.
Also delivering an amazing and flawless performance that night was Idina Menzel. Clad in casual outfit consisting of a cardigan, a T-shirt and black boots, the actress emotionally belted out "Always Starting Over" from her new Broadway show "If/Then".
Other performers at the event included Patti LaBelle, Gladys Knight and Fantasia Barrino, who took the stage with the cast of "After Midnight", and host Hugh Jackman, who turned the classic "The Music Man" into a rap alongside LL Cool J and T.I.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?