Video: Neil Patrick Harris, Idina Menzel and More Perform at 2014 Tony Awards
Neil Patrick Harris stole the spotlight with his raunchy performance at 2014 Tony Awards, which took place at Radio City Music Hall in New York City on Sunday night, June 8. The actor graced the stage dressing as Hedwig from his Broadway hit, "Hedwig and the Angry Inch".
Looking almost unrecognizable in a miniskirt, a pair of golden boots and a blond wig, Harris performed "Sugar Daddy" with co-star Lena Hall. While singing and dancing, he approached the crowd and gave Sting a lap dance.
He took Samuel L. Jackson's glasses away and licked it before returning it to the owner. He also made out with partner David Burtka during his set.
Also delivering an amazing and flawless performance that night was Idina Menzel. Clad in casual outfit consisting of a cardigan, a T-shirt and black boots, the actress emotionally belted out "Always Starting Over" from her new Broadway show "If/Then".
Other performers at the event included Patti LaBelle, Gladys Knight and Fantasia Barrino, who took the stage with the cast of "After Midnight", and host Hugh Jackman, who turned the classic "The Music Man" into a rap alongside LL Cool J and T.I.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard