'Game of Thrones' Season 4 Finale Preview Teases the Fate of the Children
There's only one episode left in "Game of Thrones" season 4. As hinted by the season finale's title, "The Children", the children of the families on "Thrones" will have major roles in the episode.
A sneak-peek video hints that Bran and his companions, Jojen and Meera Reed, finally find the special tree north of the Wall. Tyrion is still in prison while Cersei talks with their father Tywin about their family. She seemingly also makes up with Jaime as the two are seen kissing.
Elsewhere, Arya is cautious and draws her sword when she sees some people coming while she's still on the road with The Hound. The battle on the Wall continues and Mance Ryder says they will kill every last man in Castle Black.
The season 4 finale will air Sunday, June 15 at 9/8c on HBO. According to the synopsis, "an unexpected arrival north of the Wall changes circumstances. Dany is forced to face harsh realities. Bran learns more of his destiny. Tyrion sees the truth of his situation."
Fans recently bid farewell to another character in an emotional scene of the penultimate episode, "The Watchers of the Wall", which aired June 8. [SPOILER ALERT!] Ygritte (Rose Leslie) died in the arms of Jon Snow (Kit Harington), being killed by his protege Olly after she was not able to shoot him with her arrow.
Speaking to TVLine, Leslie doesn't think her character "could've killed" Jon. "After all that pent-up rage and anger and throughout the season telling anyone who would listen that she is going to... make him hurt as he has made her, because she is a scorned woman and she wants to make sure that she gets her own back. She is truthfully unaware and completely oblivious of just how much she truly loves Jon Snow," she explains. "And then seeing him again just knocks the wind right out of her."
Asked if Jon will be able to love someone again like he loved Ygritte, Harington teases, "In the sense of true love, yeah, I think he won't love anyone else quite the same now. He may encounter other people, he may have sexual interaction with other people, who knows?" adding, "I think he hardens quite considerably after she dies. I don't know that he has it in him to love anyone like he loves her."
More Game of Thrones News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off