Shailene Woodley Went in Disguise to Watch 'The Fault in Our Stars'
Shailene Woodley went to a theater with "The Fault in Our Stars" co-star Ansel Elgort on June 6 to watch her new movie without other viewers knowing. The next day, Ansel posted a picture on Instagram, showing he and Shailene who successfully sneaked into the theater. "Shai's amazing disguise to go see #tfios last night without causing a scene!" Ansel wrote along with the picture.
Shailene choose a long curly wig to hide her short lock. Fortunately, the idea of wearing a wig was successful as it appeared that none of her fans knew about her presence in the theater.
"Shai is bringing her own popcorn to #tfios hahahaha. So bootleg," tweeted Ansel before he shared the picture. He referred to Shailene who also good in hiding her own popcorn, which was usually not allowed in theater.
"The Fault in Our Stars" beat Tom Cruise's "Edge of Tomorrow" at box office after released in movie theaters this weekend. Shailene and Ansel's romantic-comedy movie earned an estimated $48.2 million to debut at No. 1, while the science-fiction movie starring Tom and Emily Blunt landed at No. 3 with approximately $29.1 million.
The "The Fault in Our Stars" success comes after Shailene's previous movie "Divergent", which was released last March, has raked in more than $267 million worldwide so far. She is currently filming the "Divergent" sequel, "Insurgent", which will be released in 2015.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville