Shailene Woodley Went in Disguise to Watch 'The Fault in Our Stars'
Shailene Woodley went to a theater with "The Fault in Our Stars" co-star Ansel Elgort on June 6 to watch her new movie without other viewers knowing. The next day, Ansel posted a picture on Instagram, showing he and Shailene who successfully sneaked into the theater. "Shai's amazing disguise to go see #tfios last night without causing a scene!" Ansel wrote along with the picture.
Shailene choose a long curly wig to hide her short lock. Fortunately, the idea of wearing a wig was successful as it appeared that none of her fans knew about her presence in the theater.
"Shai is bringing her own popcorn to #tfios hahahaha. So bootleg," tweeted Ansel before he shared the picture. He referred to Shailene who also good in hiding her own popcorn, which was usually not allowed in theater.
"The Fault in Our Stars" beat Tom Cruise's "Edge of Tomorrow" at box office after released in movie theaters this weekend. Shailene and Ansel's romantic-comedy movie earned an estimated $48.2 million to debut at No. 1, while the science-fiction movie starring Tom and Emily Blunt landed at No. 3 with approximately $29.1 million.
The "The Fault in Our Stars" success comes after Shailene's previous movie "Divergent", which was released last March, has raked in more than $267 million worldwide so far. She is currently filming the "Divergent" sequel, "Insurgent", which will be released in 2015.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video