Shailene Woodley Went in Disguise to Watch 'The Fault in Our Stars'
Shailene Woodley went to a theater with "The Fault in Our Stars" co-star Ansel Elgort on June 6 to watch her new movie without other viewers knowing. The next day, Ansel posted a picture on Instagram, showing he and Shailene who successfully sneaked into the theater. "Shai's amazing disguise to go see #tfios last night without causing a scene!" Ansel wrote along with the picture.
Shailene choose a long curly wig to hide her short lock. Fortunately, the idea of wearing a wig was successful as it appeared that none of her fans knew about her presence in the theater.
"Shai is bringing her own popcorn to #tfios hahahaha. So bootleg," tweeted Ansel before he shared the picture. He referred to Shailene who also good in hiding her own popcorn, which was usually not allowed in theater.
"The Fault in Our Stars" beat Tom Cruise's "Edge of Tomorrow" at box office after released in movie theaters this weekend. Shailene and Ansel's romantic-comedy movie earned an estimated $48.2 million to debut at No. 1, while the science-fiction movie starring Tom and Emily Blunt landed at No. 3 with approximately $29.1 million.
The "The Fault in Our Stars" success comes after Shailene's previous movie "Divergent", which was released last March, has raked in more than $267 million worldwide so far. She is currently filming the "Divergent" sequel, "Insurgent", which will be released in 2015.
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'