Lana Del Rey Releases New 'Ultraviolence' Track 'Brooklyn Baby'
Lana Del Rey has released another new track from her upcoming album, "Ultraviolence". Arriving on the singer's Vevo on Sunday, June 8, the song called "Brooklyn Baby" was dropped as the record's promotional single.
The slow-tempo track was co-written by Del Rey's boyfriend Barrie-James O'Neill. He also adds his vocals to the song's chorus, singing, "Yeah my boyfriend's pretty cool/ But he's not as cool as me/ Cause I'm a Brooklyn baby."
"Brooklyn Baby" is the fourth song from "Ultraviolence" album that fans have enjoyed. Del Rey previously previewed the LP with its lead single "West Coast", which peaked inside Billboard 100's top 20, and promotional tracks "Shades of Cool" and "Ultraviolence".
Set to be officially released on June 17 via Interscope, the follow-up to 2012's "Born to Die" was produced by The Black Keys' Dan Auerbach who had nothing but nice things to say about Del Rey in a recent interview with Rolling Stone.
"She's a true eccentric, and, you know, extremely talented," he told the site of the 27-year-old songstress. "She has a definite vision of what she is and what she wants to be, musically and visually, which is cool."
More Lana Del Rey News
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music