Lana Del Rey Releases New 'Ultraviolence' Track 'Brooklyn Baby'
Lana Del Rey has released another new track from her upcoming album, "Ultraviolence". Arriving on the singer's Vevo on Sunday, June 8, the song called "Brooklyn Baby" was dropped as the record's promotional single.
The slow-tempo track was co-written by Del Rey's boyfriend Barrie-James O'Neill. He also adds his vocals to the song's chorus, singing, "Yeah my boyfriend's pretty cool/ But he's not as cool as me/ Cause I'm a Brooklyn baby."
"Brooklyn Baby" is the fourth song from "Ultraviolence" album that fans have enjoyed. Del Rey previously previewed the LP with its lead single "West Coast", which peaked inside Billboard 100's top 20, and promotional tracks "Shades of Cool" and "Ultraviolence".
Set to be officially released on June 17 via Interscope, the follow-up to 2012's "Born to Die" was produced by The Black Keys' Dan Auerbach who had nothing but nice things to say about Del Rey in a recent interview with Rolling Stone.
"She's a true eccentric, and, you know, extremely talented," he told the site of the 27-year-old songstress. "She has a definite vision of what she is and what she wants to be, musically and visually, which is cool."
More Lana Del Rey News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service