Casper Smart Denies Cheating on Jennifer Lopez With a Transsexual
Casper Smart has been hit with awful rumors since news of his split from Jennifer Lopez made the headlines. The backup dancer has denied the claim that he cheated on Lopez with a transsexual model.
The model Xristina Marie told U.K.'s The Sun they "fooled around" after they met at a Miami nightclub and a few weeks before his split from Lopez was announced. She recalled, "I was in a club and Casper was smiling and being flirty. Everyone in Miami knows who I am. I think someone would have told him [I'm transgender]. Then a few days after that I got a friend request from him on Instagram. He started messaging me. We started talking and he met me in his car and we went for a little ride around Miami. We started fooling around in the car and being touchy. We had a kiss and did a little more."
Hollywood dancer Joshua Lee Ayers who frequently bumped into Smart also told Radar Online, "I don't put nothing past the kid. He's an opportunist. It's all gonna come out eventually."
Smart has come forward with a denial. "There is no truth to any meeting or physical encounter. I am weighing my options on the appropriate action to take against Xristina Marie and/or The Sun," he said in a statement to E! News.
Smart and Lopez began dating not long after she split from husband Marc Anthony in 2011. They announced their split on Friday, June 6, the same day he was seen leaving her Los Angeles house in a motorcycle. However, Smart and Lopez reportedly kept it friendly. "She will definitely still keep things civil and actually still loves him," an insider told E! News. "The hard part is the kids love him too. He has become a part of her family."
More Casper Smart News
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd