Tony Awards 2014: Stars Arrive for the Red Carpet
The red carpet of Radio City Music Hall in New York City was graced with the arrival of stars who came for the 2014 Tony Awards ceremony on Sunday, June 8. Among the first to arrive was host Hugh Jackman and his wife Deborra-Lee Furness, who wore matching black outfits.
Maggie Gyllenhaal arrived in a furry gown by Dolce&Gabbana and paired it Manolo Blahnik shoes. She was scheduled to present at the event. Jonathan Groff looked dapper in a classic black suit and a bow tie. He was set to introduce Idina Menzel's performance and take part in "Hedwig and the Angry Inch" piece to be performed by Neil Patrick Harris.
Speaking of Menzel, the "Frozen" star went with a maroon Zac Posen dress and Jimmy Choo heels. She is nominated for Best Performance by a Leading Actress in a Musical for her role in "If/Then". "Shameless" star Emmy Rossum stunned in a platinum Ralph Lauren Collection dress, while "2 Broke Girls" star Beth Behrs looked amazing in a black and white Carolina Herrera dress.
Fran Drescher stole the attention in a bright orange mermaid dress. She posed on the red carpet with both ex-husband Peter Marc Jacobson and new boyfriend Shiva Ayyadurai. Vera Farmiga showed off her svelte figure in a hugging black Stella McCartney dress. Anika Noni Rose was a beauty in an animal print dress which was slit up to thigh.
The stars of "After Midnight", Fantasia Barrino, Adriane Lenox and Patti LaBelle, went with blue, orange and black respectively. The cast were slated to kick off the event with a performance from their play. Leighton Meester and Adam Brody made their first appearance together as a married couple. The "Of Mice and Men" actress was stunning in a white Antonio Berardi dress. Meanwhile, Daniel Radcliffe arrived with his girlfriend Erin Darke who wore a blue dress with plunging neckline.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes