Man Arrested for Trying to Break Into Sandra Bullock's House While She's Home
Sandra Bullock had a scary experience on early Sunday, June 8. According to TMZ, a suspicious man was "checking out" her residence in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles while she was home. The "Gravity" actress called police at 6:30 A.M., and was fortunately unharmed.
The suspect, an unidentified man in his late 30s, has been taken into custody and booked at the West Hollywood police station. It's still unclear if the break-in attempt was a robbery attempt or a case of celebrity stalking. The man is still awaiting formal charges.
A day earlier, Bullock was celebrating at Spike TV Guys' Choice Awards. She took home the Decade of Hotness Award presented by her former co-stars Matthew McConaughey ("A Time to Kill"), Hugh Grant ("Two Weeks Notice"), and Keanu Reeves ("Speed", "The Lake House").
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'