Man Arrested for Trying to Break Into Sandra Bullock's House While She's Home
Sandra Bullock had a scary experience on early Sunday, June 8. According to TMZ, a suspicious man was "checking out" her residence in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles while she was home. The "Gravity" actress called police at 6:30 A.M., and was fortunately unharmed.
The suspect, an unidentified man in his late 30s, has been taken into custody and booked at the West Hollywood police station. It's still unclear if the break-in attempt was a robbery attempt or a case of celebrity stalking. The man is still awaiting formal charges.
A day earlier, Bullock was celebrating at Spike TV Guys' Choice Awards. She took home the Decade of Hotness Award presented by her former co-stars Matthew McConaughey ("A Time to Kill"), Hugh Grant ("Two Weeks Notice"), and Keanu Reeves ("Speed", "The Lake House").
More Sandra Bullock News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift