Man Arrested for Trying to Break Into Sandra Bullock's House While She's Home
Sandra Bullock had a scary experience on early Sunday, June 8. According to TMZ, a suspicious man was "checking out" her residence in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles while she was home. The "Gravity" actress called police at 6:30 A.M., and was fortunately unharmed.
The suspect, an unidentified man in his late 30s, has been taken into custody and booked at the West Hollywood police station. It's still unclear if the break-in attempt was a robbery attempt or a case of celebrity stalking. The man is still awaiting formal charges.
A day earlier, Bullock was celebrating at Spike TV Guys' Choice Awards. She took home the Decade of Hotness Award presented by her former co-stars Matthew McConaughey ("A Time to Kill"), Hugh Grant ("Two Weeks Notice"), and Keanu Reeves ("Speed", "The Lake House").
More Sandra Bullock News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie