Man Arrested for Trying to Break Into Sandra Bullock's House While She's Home
Sandra Bullock had a scary experience on early Sunday, June 8. According to TMZ, a suspicious man was "checking out" her residence in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles while she was home. The "Gravity" actress called police at 6:30 A.M., and was fortunately unharmed.
The suspect, an unidentified man in his late 30s, has been taken into custody and booked at the West Hollywood police station. It's still unclear if the break-in attempt was a robbery attempt or a case of celebrity stalking. The man is still awaiting formal charges.
A day earlier, Bullock was celebrating at Spike TV Guys' Choice Awards. She took home the Decade of Hotness Award presented by her former co-stars Matthew McConaughey ("A Time to Kill"), Hugh Grant ("Two Weeks Notice"), and Keanu Reeves ("Speed", "The Lake House").
More Sandra Bullock News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory