Man Arrested for Trying to Break Into Sandra Bullock's House While She's Home
Sandra Bullock had a scary experience on early Sunday, June 8. According to TMZ, a suspicious man was "checking out" her residence in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles while she was home. The "Gravity" actress called police at 6:30 A.M., and was fortunately unharmed.
The suspect, an unidentified man in his late 30s, has been taken into custody and booked at the West Hollywood police station. It's still unclear if the break-in attempt was a robbery attempt or a case of celebrity stalking. The man is still awaiting formal charges.
A day earlier, Bullock was celebrating at Spike TV Guys' Choice Awards. She took home the Decade of Hotness Award presented by her former co-stars Matthew McConaughey ("A Time to Kill"), Hugh Grant ("Two Weeks Notice"), and Keanu Reeves ("Speed", "The Lake House").
More Sandra Bullock News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3