Rihanna Named Most Desirable Woman at 2014 Guys' Choice Awards
Rihanna was among the winners at 2014 Spike TV Guys' Choice Awards held Saturday, June 7 at Sony Pictures Studios in Culver City, Calif. The singer/songwriter won the Most Desirable Woman. She received the trophy from comedian Kevin Hart.
Sandra Bullock took home the Decade of Hotness Award. The "Gravity" star was presented the title by her former co-stars Matthew McConaughey ("A Time to Kill"), Hugh Grant ("Two Weeks Notice"), and Keanu Reeves ("Speed", "The Lake House").
McConaughey himself won the Guy of the Year Award. He came to the event with his wife Camila Alves. Another recipient was Mark Wahlberg who was feted with Troops Choice Award presented by "Sons of Anarchy" hunky actor Charlie Hunnam.
Other winners included Sport Illustrated Swimsuit Models Lily Aldridge, Nina Agdal, and Chrissy Teigen for the Holy Grail of Hot Award presented by Kit Harington. Meanwhile, model Emily Ratajkowski was named Our New Girlfriend.
Aaron Paul handed out the Biggest Ass Kicker Award to "The Walking Dead" star Norman Reedus at the Spike TV weekend prize-giving event, while AMC's "Talking Dead" host Chris Hardwick collected the Smartacus Award.
Spotted among the attendees were such celebrities as Jessica Alba, Jaime King, "Sex Tape" couple Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel, Wahlberg's "Lone Survivor" castmate Emile Hirsch, and Lauren Cohan.
More Rihanna News
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up