Mick Jagger Slammed by L'Wren Scott's Sister After Spotted Cozying Up to Brunette
Is Mick Jagger dating again? Less than three months after his girlfriend of 17 years L'Wren Scott committed suicide, The Rolling Stones rocker was pictured cozying up to a mystery brunette while he was in Zurich with his bandmates to resume their world tour.
Jagger, 70, was pictured with his female friend on the balcony of his hotel Saturday morning, June 7 before he performed with his band at the Letzigrund football stadium on Sunday. One of the photos showed her wearing an oversized t-shirt and nuzzling the back of his head.
"And people wonder why L'Wren was so depressed?" blasted Scott's Sister Jan Shane. Speaking to the Sunday Mirror from her house in Sandy, Utah, the older sister continued, "These pictures make me really wonder what Mick is really thinking and feeling."
"His daughter says that he is still heartbroken and so devastated about losing my sister," she went on. "And then you see these photos - he will never change."
"Well at least my sister is happy now. She is with Mum and Dad in Heaven and not hurting in any way now. L'Wren was always at her happiest when she was with my mother and father. She never recovered emotionally after my father passed away, so now they are reunited she will be at peace away from this world."
Scott, 49, was found by her assistant hanged at her apartment in New York on March 17. Shane, 53, was not invited to the funeral at the Hollywood Forever cemetery. She later got an invite to a memorial service in New York, but she couldn't go. She then held a private service with Scott's schoolfriends and family.
"My brother Randy reached out to me, upon Mick's request, to invite me to the memorial," she said. "I think there was an element of guilt that I wasn't invited to the funeral in LA. This was their way of extending an olive branch to me."
"But I just couldn't go. I had already planned a trip away with my husband, Rob," she explained. "We were celebrating our 22-year anniversary and wanted to get away. I wanted to go, because I understand it was a very fitting service for L'Wren, but because it was all arranged at such short notice I just couldn't."
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Get a Glimpse of Demi Moore and Eva Longoria in 'Empire' Season 3B Teaser
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- New Teaser for 'Love Actually' Short Film Reunites Original Cast Members
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods