Mary Elizabeth Winstead Tapped for Drama Series 'The Returned'
A&E Network's drama series "The Returned" announces some of its main cast members. Mary Elizabeth Winstead ("A Good Day to Die Hard", "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter") joins the ensemble along with Sandrine Holt ("House of Cards", "Hostages") and Agnes Bruckner ("24").
According to Deadline, the TV series will take place in a small town that is turned upside down when several local people who have been long presumed dead suddenly reappear, bringing with them both positive and detrimental consequences.
Winstead will play Rowan, the girlfriend of late musician Simon (Mat Vairo). After getting past his death with great difficulty 10 years ago, she now has to adjust to his return. Holt will play Julie, a doctor who is struggling in her personal life, and Bruckner plays the sheriff's chief deputy.
Besides "The Returned", Winstead leads ABC's drama pilot "Exposed" which also stars Holt. She will next be seen in feature film "Kill the Messenger" and release her debut album "I Love You But I Must Drive Off This Cliff Now" later this year.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!