Mary Elizabeth Winstead Tapped for Drama Series 'The Returned'
A&E Network's drama series "The Returned" announces some of its main cast members. Mary Elizabeth Winstead ("A Good Day to Die Hard", "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter") joins the ensemble along with Sandrine Holt ("House of Cards", "Hostages") and Agnes Bruckner ("24").
According to Deadline, the TV series will take place in a small town that is turned upside down when several local people who have been long presumed dead suddenly reappear, bringing with them both positive and detrimental consequences.
Winstead will play Rowan, the girlfriend of late musician Simon (Mat Vairo). After getting past his death with great difficulty 10 years ago, she now has to adjust to his return. Holt will play Julie, a doctor who is struggling in her personal life, and Bruckner plays the sheriff's chief deputy.
Besides "The Returned", Winstead leads ABC's drama pilot "Exposed" which also stars Holt. She will next be seen in feature film "Kill the Messenger" and release her debut album "I Love You But I Must Drive Off This Cliff Now" later this year.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones