Pictures: Arnold Schwarzenegger as Scarred Aging Cyborg in 'Terminator: Genesis'
New pictures from the set of "Terminator: Genesis" land online. The photos feature Arnold Schwarzenegger and give a better look at the actor as aging robot in the reboot. He sports grey hair and wears a fake scar makeup.
"It's this metal skeleton. But above that is human flesh. And the Terminator's flesh ages, just like any other human being's flesh. Maybe not as fast. But it definitely ages," he once explained his older appearance as the cyborg.
Alan Taylor ("Thor: The Dark World") serves as the director. Emilia Clarke stars as Sarah Connor, Jai Courtney as Kylie Reese, and Jason Clarke as John Connor, while Dayo Okeniyi will play Danny Dyson, the son of Miles Dyson who is directly responsible for the creation of Skynet. The film is due July 1, 2015 in the United States.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes