Pictures: Arnold Schwarzenegger as Scarred Aging Cyborg in 'Terminator: Genesis'
New pictures from the set of "Terminator: Genesis" land online. The photos feature Arnold Schwarzenegger and give a better look at the actor as aging robot in the reboot. He sports grey hair and wears a fake scar makeup.
"It's this metal skeleton. But above that is human flesh. And the Terminator's flesh ages, just like any other human being's flesh. Maybe not as fast. But it definitely ages," he once explained his older appearance as the cyborg.
Alan Taylor ("Thor: The Dark World") serves as the director. Emilia Clarke stars as Sarah Connor, Jai Courtney as Kylie Reese, and Jason Clarke as John Connor, while Dayo Okeniyi will play Danny Dyson, the son of Miles Dyson who is directly responsible for the creation of Skynet. The film is due July 1, 2015 in the United States.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!