Lady GaGa Sports New Wild Curly Hairdo
Lady GaGa has debuted a new look. On Thursday, June 5, the Mother Monster stepped out in New York City sporting wild curly hairdo. The "Applause" singer looked almost unrecognizable with her wild mane. Wearing a leopard printed piece by Dolce & Gabbana, she was accompanied by some staffers.
She later uploaded a photo from the outing. "Dolce and Gabbana archive as previously worn and owned by @therealdaphne [Daphne Guinness]," she captioned the snap. She then added a similar photo with a caption which read, "Missed my New York babies, best babies there are."
The next day, she rocked an outfit with 80's vibe during another outing. GaGa wore a sequined piece which falls under her bottom with no pants and boots. Applying red lipstick, GaGa made her way out of a building as she greeted fans.
GaGa introduced her new look to fans on Instagram on Thursday. She wrote on Twitter, "I am my new hair." It is unknown whether GaGa's new hairdo is a wig or real.
The 27-year-old singer has been sharing photos from her daily activities on the photo-sharing site. A few days ago, she uploaded snaps of her having fun on the beach with her French Bulldog, Asia. "They say BatPigs can't swim but my little girl can! Ears out of the water and everything! She loves it! #BatShark," the "Born This Way" singer gushed.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'