Lady GaGa Sports New Wild Curly Hairdo
Lady GaGa has debuted a new look. On Thursday, June 5, the Mother Monster stepped out in New York City sporting wild curly hairdo. The "Applause" singer looked almost unrecognizable with her wild mane. Wearing a leopard printed piece by Dolce & Gabbana, she was accompanied by some staffers.
She later uploaded a photo from the outing. "Dolce and Gabbana archive as previously worn and owned by @therealdaphne [Daphne Guinness]," she captioned the snap. She then added a similar photo with a caption which read, "Missed my New York babies, best babies there are."
The next day, she rocked an outfit with 80's vibe during another outing. GaGa wore a sequined piece which falls under her bottom with no pants and boots. Applying red lipstick, GaGa made her way out of a building as she greeted fans.
GaGa introduced her new look to fans on Instagram on Thursday. She wrote on Twitter, "I am my new hair." It is unknown whether GaGa's new hairdo is a wig or real.
The 27-year-old singer has been sharing photos from her daily activities on the photo-sharing site. A few days ago, she uploaded snaps of her having fun on the beach with her French Bulldog, Asia. "They say BatPigs can't swim but my little girl can! Ears out of the water and everything! She loves it! #BatShark," the "Born This Way" singer gushed.
More Lady GaGa News
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2