Lady GaGa Sports New Wild Curly Hairdo
Lady GaGa has debuted a new look. On Thursday, June 5, the Mother Monster stepped out in New York City sporting wild curly hairdo. The "Applause" singer looked almost unrecognizable with her wild mane. Wearing a leopard printed piece by Dolce & Gabbana, she was accompanied by some staffers.
She later uploaded a photo from the outing. "Dolce and Gabbana archive as previously worn and owned by @therealdaphne [Daphne Guinness]," she captioned the snap. She then added a similar photo with a caption which read, "Missed my New York babies, best babies there are."
The next day, she rocked an outfit with 80's vibe during another outing. GaGa wore a sequined piece which falls under her bottom with no pants and boots. Applying red lipstick, GaGa made her way out of a building as she greeted fans.
GaGa introduced her new look to fans on Instagram on Thursday. She wrote on Twitter, "I am my new hair." It is unknown whether GaGa's new hairdo is a wig or real.
The 27-year-old singer has been sharing photos from her daily activities on the photo-sharing site. A few days ago, she uploaded snaps of her having fun on the beach with her French Bulldog, Asia. "They say BatPigs can't swim but my little girl can! Ears out of the water and everything! She loves it! #BatShark," the "Born This Way" singer gushed.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie