'Talladega Nights' Actor Luke Bigham Arrested Following 5-Vehicle Crash
Former child actor Luke Bigham who played younger version of NASCAR driver Ricky Bobby in "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby" was arrested for reckless driving. Bigham was involved in a five-vehicle crash which took place in Trussville, Alabama on Wednesday, June 4.
As reported by ABC 33/40, the 20-year-old actor drove more than 80 MPH in a 35 MPH zone that day. A Lexus car which he drove struck another vehicle and caused his car to spin on the street and hit other vehicles. Three people suffered from minor injuries in the accident and Bigham was the only one who was taken to hospital to receive treatment.
According to a separate report by Trussville Tribune, Trussville Police Chief Don Sivley said Bigham turned himself in on Thursday night. He is now free with a $1,000 bond. Bigham reportedly was knocked out from the impact and he didn't "know what happened."
"Talladega Nights", directed by Adam McKay, is a comedy movie which was released in 2006 with Will Ferrell playing Bobby. Other cast members of the movie included Sacha Baron Cohen, Jane Lynch and Amy Adams.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones