'Talladega Nights' Actor Luke Bigham Arrested Following 5-Vehicle Crash
Former child actor Luke Bigham who played younger version of NASCAR driver Ricky Bobby in "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby" was arrested for reckless driving. Bigham was involved in a five-vehicle crash which took place in Trussville, Alabama on Wednesday, June 4.
As reported by ABC 33/40, the 20-year-old actor drove more than 80 MPH in a 35 MPH zone that day. A Lexus car which he drove struck another vehicle and caused his car to spin on the street and hit other vehicles. Three people suffered from minor injuries in the accident and Bigham was the only one who was taken to hospital to receive treatment.
According to a separate report by Trussville Tribune, Trussville Police Chief Don Sivley said Bigham turned himself in on Thursday night. He is now free with a $1,000 bond. Bigham reportedly was knocked out from the impact and he didn't "know what happened."
"Talladega Nights", directed by Adam McKay, is a comedy movie which was released in 2006 with Will Ferrell playing Bobby. Other cast members of the movie included Sacha Baron Cohen, Jane Lynch and Amy Adams.
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'