'Talladega Nights' Actor Luke Bigham Arrested Following 5-Vehicle Crash
Former child actor Luke Bigham who played younger version of NASCAR driver Ricky Bobby in "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby" was arrested for reckless driving. Bigham was involved in a five-vehicle crash which took place in Trussville, Alabama on Wednesday, June 4.
As reported by ABC 33/40, the 20-year-old actor drove more than 80 MPH in a 35 MPH zone that day. A Lexus car which he drove struck another vehicle and caused his car to spin on the street and hit other vehicles. Three people suffered from minor injuries in the accident and Bigham was the only one who was taken to hospital to receive treatment.
According to a separate report by Trussville Tribune, Trussville Police Chief Don Sivley said Bigham turned himself in on Thursday night. He is now free with a $1,000 bond. Bigham reportedly was knocked out from the impact and he didn't "know what happened."
"Talladega Nights", directed by Adam McKay, is a comedy movie which was released in 2006 with Will Ferrell playing Bobby. Other cast members of the movie included Sacha Baron Cohen, Jane Lynch and Amy Adams.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March