Miley Cyrus' 'Bangerz' Leftover 'Last Goodbye' Leaks in Full
An unreleased song by Miley Cyrus unexpectedly hit the web in full on Friday, June 6. Titled "Last Goodbye", it is an emotional ballad that failed to make the cut to the former Disney star's latest album "Bangerz".
In the break-up anthem, Cyrus talks about a dying relationship. "We never said that we would be perfect/ We only said that we tried/ And when you said that we were forever/ I guess that's just another lie," she sings.
A snippet for "Last Goodbye" leaked last year. Fans then speculated that the song was about the 21-year-old entertainer's then-fiance, Liam Hemsworth. However, a source close to Cyrus told HollywoodLife that it's actually about the singer's late dog. "It isn't about Liam, it's actually something that came to her after her dog died and formed into this song," explained the source.
"Last Goodbye" is the second Cyrus song that leaked in the past few days. Previously, the demo version of a party jam called "Pretty Girls (Fun)" landed online. The song, which is also a "Bangerz" leftover, was produced by Mike WiLL Made It.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards