Miley Cyrus' 'Bangerz' Leftover 'Last Goodbye' Leaks in Full
An unreleased song by Miley Cyrus unexpectedly hit the web in full on Friday, June 6. Titled "Last Goodbye", it is an emotional ballad that failed to make the cut to the former Disney star's latest album "Bangerz".
In the break-up anthem, Cyrus talks about a dying relationship. "We never said that we would be perfect/ We only said that we tried/ And when you said that we were forever/ I guess that's just another lie," she sings.
A snippet for "Last Goodbye" leaked last year. Fans then speculated that the song was about the 21-year-old entertainer's then-fiance, Liam Hemsworth. However, a source close to Cyrus told HollywoodLife that it's actually about the singer's late dog. "It isn't about Liam, it's actually something that came to her after her dog died and formed into this song," explained the source.
"Last Goodbye" is the second Cyrus song that leaked in the past few days. Previously, the demo version of a party jam called "Pretty Girls (Fun)" landed online. The song, which is also a "Bangerz" leftover, was produced by Mike WiLL Made It.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover