Miley Cyrus' 'Bangerz' Leftover 'Last Goodbye' Leaks in Full
An unreleased song by Miley Cyrus unexpectedly hit the web in full on Friday, June 6. Titled "Last Goodbye", it is an emotional ballad that failed to make the cut to the former Disney star's latest album "Bangerz".
In the break-up anthem, Cyrus talks about a dying relationship. "We never said that we would be perfect/ We only said that we tried/ And when you said that we were forever/ I guess that's just another lie," she sings.
A snippet for "Last Goodbye" leaked last year. Fans then speculated that the song was about the 21-year-old entertainer's then-fiance, Liam Hemsworth. However, a source close to Cyrus told HollywoodLife that it's actually about the singer's late dog. "It isn't about Liam, it's actually something that came to her after her dog died and formed into this song," explained the source.
"Last Goodbye" is the second Cyrus song that leaked in the past few days. Previously, the demo version of a party jam called "Pretty Girls (Fun)" landed online. The song, which is also a "Bangerz" leftover, was produced by Mike WiLL Made It.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier