Miley Cyrus' 'Bangerz' Leftover 'Last Goodbye' Leaks in Full
An unreleased song by Miley Cyrus unexpectedly hit the web in full on Friday, June 6. Titled "Last Goodbye", it is an emotional ballad that failed to make the cut to the former Disney star's latest album "Bangerz".
In the break-up anthem, Cyrus talks about a dying relationship. "We never said that we would be perfect/ We only said that we tried/ And when you said that we were forever/ I guess that's just another lie," she sings.
A snippet for "Last Goodbye" leaked last year. Fans then speculated that the song was about the 21-year-old entertainer's then-fiance, Liam Hemsworth. However, a source close to Cyrus told HollywoodLife that it's actually about the singer's late dog. "It isn't about Liam, it's actually something that came to her after her dog died and formed into this song," explained the source.
"Last Goodbye" is the second Cyrus song that leaked in the past few days. Previously, the demo version of a party jam called "Pretty Girls (Fun)" landed online. The song, which is also a "Bangerz" leftover, was produced by Mike WiLL Made It.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'