Miley Cyrus' 'Bangerz' Leftover 'Last Goodbye' Leaks in Full
An unreleased song by Miley Cyrus unexpectedly hit the web in full on Friday, June 6. Titled "Last Goodbye", it is an emotional ballad that failed to make the cut to the former Disney star's latest album "Bangerz".
In the break-up anthem, Cyrus talks about a dying relationship. "We never said that we would be perfect/ We only said that we tried/ And when you said that we were forever/ I guess that's just another lie," she sings.
A snippet for "Last Goodbye" leaked last year. Fans then speculated that the song was about the 21-year-old entertainer's then-fiance, Liam Hemsworth. However, a source close to Cyrus told HollywoodLife that it's actually about the singer's late dog. "It isn't about Liam, it's actually something that came to her after her dog died and formed into this song," explained the source.
"Last Goodbye" is the second Cyrus song that leaked in the past few days. Previously, the demo version of a party jam called "Pretty Girls (Fun)" landed online. The song, which is also a "Bangerz" leftover, was produced by Mike WiLL Made It.
More Miley Cyrus News
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards