Calvin Harris Confirms He and Rita Ora Split 'Some Time Ago'
Calvin Harris has confirmed that he and girlfriend Rita Ora decided to called it quits. Following speculations about their relationship, the DJ took to Twitter on Friday, June 6 to address the issue. He wrote, "To address speculation - myself and Rita ended our relationship some time ago. She is a beautiful, talented woman & I wish her all the best."
Harris and Ora started dating last year. In a recent interview with U.K.'s Mirror, Ora talked about having a long distance relationship. "You have to fly each other out, you just have to," she said. "Sometimes you fly for 20 hours, sometimes you only fly for five hours. It's an effort, but you make it work. I'm not a fan of long distance relationships. If you had a choice, you want that person with you. It makes me pretty sad. But you work with what you've got."
Earlier this week, the DJ was spotted making his way out of Bootsy Bellows with a bunch of ladies. On Wednesday evening, he was seen with a brunette at Warwick nightclub in L.A. The "Summer" hitmaker sported casual outfit which consisted of a plain t-shirt, jeans and white sneakers. His lady friend, meanwhile, showed off her cleavage in a black dress. She completed her look with matching heels and a handbag.
While Harris had fun at nightclubs, Ora spent her time with family and friends in Mexico. The "Fifty Shades of Grey" star shared some photos from the vacation on Instagram.
More Calvin Harris News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune