Rihanna Responds to TLC's Comment on Her Nudity With Naked Photo
Shortly after two members of group TLC accused Rihanna for selling sex, the "Diamonds" singer fired back. On Friday, June 6, RiRi changed her Twitter header with a photo of the group's surviving members Chilli and T-Boz going topless. In the photo, the two women covered their chest with their hands.
Rihanna also posted some photos of her making a funny face with her tongue out. In a Twitter post, she commented, "When there's no changing the fact that I'm me, and they're well...they're them."
TLC and Rihanna's apparent feud started when the group's surviving members had an interview with an Australian show "Sunrise" in which they complained of her nudity. "Every time I see you, you don't have to be naked," T-Boz said. "It's hard for us to say anything because any time we do, they say, 'Oh, TLC must be jealous,' but it is what it is. I call a spade a spade."
"We sold and became the biggest girl selling group of all time, with our clothes on. It's easy to sell sex. We could go around with booby cakes all day long," she continued.
Rihanna recently made headlines after showing up at the 2014 CFDA Awards in a see-through dress detailed with Swarovski crystals. She only wore a nude-colored thong under the fishnet dress by Adam Selman.
When there's no changing the fact that I'm me, and they're well...they're them. pic.twitter.com/RCF4TqxN69— Rihanna (@rihanna) June 6, 2014
More Rihanna News
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories