Video: Demi Lovato Joined by Cher Lloyd for 'Really Don't Care' on 'GMA'
Demi Lovato took over the stage at New York City's Central Park on Friday morning, June 6 as part of "Good Morning America" Summer Concert Series. During her set on the show, the singer performed three singles from her latest self-titled album "Demi".
Rocking her new silver-and-lavender hair and a white jacket over an all-black outfit, she treated fans with energetic performances of "Neon Lights" and "Heart Attack". Cher Lloyd made a surprise appearance as she joined the former Disney sweetheart for their collaboration, "Really Don't Care".
"Demi" was released last year and Lovato recently held an online event to celebrate the album's first anniversary. To support the record, the former judge of "The X Factor (US)" embarked on her "Neon Lights" tour earlier this year.
Now, she's gearing up for her "Demi" world tour which is scheduled to open in the U.S. on September 6 in Baltimore. Singer Christina Perri and boyband MKTO have all been enlisted to open the upcoming shows.
More Demi Lovato News
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood