Video: Demi Lovato Joined by Cher Lloyd for 'Really Don't Care' on 'GMA'
Demi Lovato took over the stage at New York City's Central Park on Friday morning, June 6 as part of "Good Morning America" Summer Concert Series. During her set on the show, the singer performed three singles from her latest self-titled album "Demi".
Rocking her new silver-and-lavender hair and a white jacket over an all-black outfit, she treated fans with energetic performances of "Neon Lights" and "Heart Attack". Cher Lloyd made a surprise appearance as she joined the former Disney sweetheart for their collaboration, "Really Don't Care".
"Demi" was released last year and Lovato recently held an online event to celebrate the album's first anniversary. To support the record, the former judge of "The X Factor (US)" embarked on her "Neon Lights" tour earlier this year.
Now, she's gearing up for her "Demi" world tour which is scheduled to open in the U.S. on September 6 in Baltimore. Singer Christina Perri and boyband MKTO have all been enlisted to open the upcoming shows.
More Demi Lovato News
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp