Video: Demi Lovato Joined by Cher Lloyd for 'Really Don't Care' on 'GMA'
Demi Lovato took over the stage at New York City's Central Park on Friday morning, June 6 as part of "Good Morning America" Summer Concert Series. During her set on the show, the singer performed three singles from her latest self-titled album "Demi".
Rocking her new silver-and-lavender hair and a white jacket over an all-black outfit, she treated fans with energetic performances of "Neon Lights" and "Heart Attack". Cher Lloyd made a surprise appearance as she joined the former Disney sweetheart for their collaboration, "Really Don't Care".
"Demi" was released last year and Lovato recently held an online event to celebrate the album's first anniversary. To support the record, the former judge of "The X Factor (US)" embarked on her "Neon Lights" tour earlier this year.
Now, she's gearing up for her "Demi" world tour which is scheduled to open in the U.S. on September 6 in Baltimore. Singer Christina Perri and boyband MKTO have all been enlisted to open the upcoming shows.
More Demi Lovato News
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'