Video: Demi Lovato Joined by Cher Lloyd for 'Really Don't Care' on 'GMA'
Demi Lovato took over the stage at New York City's Central Park on Friday morning, June 6 as part of "Good Morning America" Summer Concert Series. During her set on the show, the singer performed three singles from her latest self-titled album "Demi".
Rocking her new silver-and-lavender hair and a white jacket over an all-black outfit, she treated fans with energetic performances of "Neon Lights" and "Heart Attack". Cher Lloyd made a surprise appearance as she joined the former Disney sweetheart for their collaboration, "Really Don't Care".
"Demi" was released last year and Lovato recently held an online event to celebrate the album's first anniversary. To support the record, the former judge of "The X Factor (US)" embarked on her "Neon Lights" tour earlier this year.
Now, she's gearing up for her "Demi" world tour which is scheduled to open in the U.S. on September 6 in Baltimore. Singer Christina Perri and boyband MKTO have all been enlisted to open the upcoming shows.
More Demi Lovato News
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene