Video: Demi Lovato Joined by Cher Lloyd for 'Really Don't Care' on 'GMA'
Demi Lovato took over the stage at New York City's Central Park on Friday morning, June 6 as part of "Good Morning America" Summer Concert Series. During her set on the show, the singer performed three singles from her latest self-titled album "Demi".
Rocking her new silver-and-lavender hair and a white jacket over an all-black outfit, she treated fans with energetic performances of "Neon Lights" and "Heart Attack". Cher Lloyd made a surprise appearance as she joined the former Disney sweetheart for their collaboration, "Really Don't Care".
"Demi" was released last year and Lovato recently held an online event to celebrate the album's first anniversary. To support the record, the former judge of "The X Factor (US)" embarked on her "Neon Lights" tour earlier this year.
Now, she's gearing up for her "Demi" world tour which is scheduled to open in the U.S. on September 6 in Baltimore. Singer Christina Perri and boyband MKTO have all been enlisted to open the upcoming shows.
More Demi Lovato News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics