Video: 50 Cent Spoofs Angelina Jolie's 'Maleficent'
50 Cent poked fun at the latest Disney blockbuster "Maleficent". The rapper channeled his inner witch in a parody called "Malefiftycent". He wore horns and dark outfit similar to the ones donned by Angelina Jolie in the fantasy film.
The fake trailer with tagline "get witch or die trying" was shown on a recent episode of "Jimmy Kimmel Live!". It's "gonna be a big one," the lyricist told host Jimmy Kimmel when introducing the video on the late-night talk show. "This one ain't going to no Redbox!"
The clip highlights the moment when Elle Fanning's Princess Aurora meets the horned witch. "Don't be afraid," she says to her mystery stalker, to which the MC replies while emerging from the shadows, "I've been shot nine times. I'm not afraid of no little white girl!"
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2