Video: 50 Cent Spoofs Angelina Jolie's 'Maleficent'
50 Cent poked fun at the latest Disney blockbuster "Maleficent". The rapper channeled his inner witch in a parody called "Malefiftycent". He wore horns and dark outfit similar to the ones donned by Angelina Jolie in the fantasy film.
The fake trailer with tagline "get witch or die trying" was shown on a recent episode of "Jimmy Kimmel Live!". It's "gonna be a big one," the lyricist told host Jimmy Kimmel when introducing the video on the late-night talk show. "This one ain't going to no Redbox!"
The clip highlights the moment when Elle Fanning's Princess Aurora meets the horned witch. "Don't be afraid," she says to her mystery stalker, to which the MC replies while emerging from the shadows, "I've been shot nine times. I'm not afraid of no little white girl!"
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked