Video: 50 Cent Spoofs Angelina Jolie's 'Maleficent'
50 Cent poked fun at the latest Disney blockbuster "Maleficent". The rapper channeled his inner witch in a parody called "Malefiftycent". He wore horns and dark outfit similar to the ones donned by Angelina Jolie in the fantasy film.
The fake trailer with tagline "get witch or die trying" was shown on a recent episode of "Jimmy Kimmel Live!". It's "gonna be a big one," the lyricist told host Jimmy Kimmel when introducing the video on the late-night talk show. "This one ain't going to no Redbox!"
The clip highlights the moment when Elle Fanning's Princess Aurora meets the horned witch. "Don't be afraid," she says to her mystery stalker, to which the MC replies while emerging from the shadows, "I've been shot nine times. I'm not afraid of no little white girl!"
More 50 Cent News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding