Video: 50 Cent Spoofs Angelina Jolie's 'Maleficent'
50 Cent poked fun at the latest Disney blockbuster "Maleficent". The rapper channeled his inner witch in a parody called "Malefiftycent". He wore horns and dark outfit similar to the ones donned by Angelina Jolie in the fantasy film.
The fake trailer with tagline "get witch or die trying" was shown on a recent episode of "Jimmy Kimmel Live!". It's "gonna be a big one," the lyricist told host Jimmy Kimmel when introducing the video on the late-night talk show. "This one ain't going to no Redbox!"
The clip highlights the moment when Elle Fanning's Princess Aurora meets the horned witch. "Don't be afraid," she says to her mystery stalker, to which the MC replies while emerging from the shadows, "I've been shot nine times. I'm not afraid of no little white girl!"
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?