Video: 50 Cent Spoofs Angelina Jolie's 'Maleficent'
50 Cent poked fun at the latest Disney blockbuster "Maleficent". The rapper channeled his inner witch in a parody called "Malefiftycent". He wore horns and dark outfit similar to the ones donned by Angelina Jolie in the fantasy film.
The fake trailer with tagline "get witch or die trying" was shown on a recent episode of "Jimmy Kimmel Live!". It's "gonna be a big one," the lyricist told host Jimmy Kimmel when introducing the video on the late-night talk show. "This one ain't going to no Redbox!"
The clip highlights the moment when Elle Fanning's Princess Aurora meets the horned witch. "Don't be afraid," she says to her mystery stalker, to which the MC replies while emerging from the shadows, "I've been shot nine times. I'm not afraid of no little white girl!"
More 50 Cent News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns