Melanie Griffith Files for Divorce From Antonio Banderas After 18 Years of Marriage
Melanie Griffith and Antonio Banderas are heading to splitville. According to TMZ, 56-year-old Griffith has filed for divorce from "The Expendables 3" actor, 53, after eighteen years of marriage. She cites irreconcilable differences as the reason of the split.
Griffith is seeking child support and sole physical & joint legal custody of their only daughter, Stella Banderas, who is turning 18 in September this year. Represented by top-notch attorney Laura Wasser, the Oscar nominee reportedly is also asking for spousal support.
The couple got married in May 1996. The date of their separation is not listed in the legal papers filed by Griffith. Rumor has it, the separation is amicable but the dividing of property could be complicated because they have lots of real estate in the U.S. and Spain.
Banderas was previously married to Ana Leza for about eight years, while Griffith was previously married to Don Johnson and then to Steven Bauer. She has a daughter, Dakota Johnson, with the former and has a son, Alexander Bauer, with the latter.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic